Blood Test Lady Is Using theAbusive Boyfriend Defense

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Don't think I heard of this defense before but I am no legal expert. Just sounds like a way to pass the buck to someone else

the documents, Holmes contends that alleged abuse by her onetime boyfriend — former Theranos COO and president Ramesh “Sunny” Balwani, who also faces criminal charges — influenced her beliefs about the startup's operations and financial well being.

“During the period of the charged conspiracy, and throughout Ms. Holmes’ and Mr. Balwani’s relationship, she deferred to and relied on what she perceived to be Mr. Balwani’s business acumen,” an unsealed brief filed by Holmes’ attorneys states. “... She believed that what Mr. Balwani was telling her was true.”

Holmes’ attorneys argue that she should be permitted to introduce expert opinion testimony from Dr. Mindy Mechanic — a clinical psychologist who examined Holmes — about how the alleged abuse affected her mental state when she ran Theranos. Balwani has denied

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...led-documents-defense-strategy-152803717.html

She took Billions from people on the lies she telling and now she saying her boyfriend made her do it. Sounds like some Bull

I feel sorry for anyone dating her. There's crazy, then there's scamming billions crazy. She also dresses and acts like Steve Jobs
<DisgustingHHH>

Elizabeth_Holmes_2014_cropped.jpg

I'm not sure repeated "pls show bobs and vagene" texts rise to the level of abuse required for this defense

She took Billions from people on the lies she telling and now she saying her boyfriend made her do it. Sounds like some Bull

That's the kind of creative shit you can get when you can afford expensive legal representation.

Could well work for her, too.
Poor, poor women. Men are bad and everything is their fault.

This woman got off in Canada after claiming her husband abused her. Clearly this is a woman in fear as she asks the hitman to off her husband.

Oh, good old accountability is in very short supply............. I'm a victim culture is here to stay.........

There's a Dr. Mindy Mechanic? Is she not a car doctor because that would be a crime against god, like how Davey Chairlegs HAD to be a mafia buttonman.

It's an affirmative defense; it the defense can prove it, let them.

Great docu on this charlatan. Mad respect for duping so many tho

Back