Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

Dave Chappelle lives in rural Ohio himself. Why would he fly to Austin or LA but not Montana?
He's been spending a lot of time in Austin and with Rogan and other comedians there lately anyway. Most likely why he finally did the podcast (besides the short appearance with his boy Donnell Rawlings). But just in terms of logistics, flying into Montana and driving out to the middle of nowhere is difficult. Austin is a happy medium for him. He can still get interesting guests, especially with the pull the podcast has these days, but somewhere like Montana would be an impediment.

Its funny that you say its not an organization and not centralized, but then say that's "by design". If it was designed, then its organized.
It's not organized to be a centralized organization. It's a movement. It's an idea. Good luck trying to go after them. Good luck trying to take them down...

Last edited:
It would be amazing if both the left and the right in this country could come together and support the immediate arrest of any citizen brandishing firearms during a public protest - whether attempting to intimidate protesters or counter-protesters.

_114088607_4134eab6-8c47-491b-9969-589fd046adb4.jpg

I am signing on. Who will stand with me?
I see the hypocrisy, sort of. As moronic as they were to do that, in all fairness to them, they were on their own property with irate protestors passing in front of their home. It’s not a stretch for me to imagine why they might be concerned given the absolute carnage and destruction that had occurred at that point.

It would be amazing if both the left and the right in this country could come together and support the immediate arrest of any citizen brandishing firearms during a public protest - whether attempting to intimidate protesters or counter-protesters.

lol @ using a picture of two people defending their home and equating it with protesters brandishing firearms.

It's not organized to be a centralized organization. It's a movement. It's an idea. Good luck trying to go after him. Good luck trying to take them down...

That's just marketing. BLM is absolutely an organization. People didn't just randomly happen to decide to congregate in this intersection. Someone organized and told them to be there. And the person that organized it has someone they report to, and they have someone they report to.

They were defending their private neighborhood where people were illegally trespassing. If this irrate motorist had showed up to a private BLM event and smashed the doors down to get in, none of us would have a problem with BLM brandishing a gun to get him to leave.

I see the hypocrisy, sort of. As moronic as they were to do that, in all fairness to them, they were on their own property with irate protestors passing in front of their home. It’s not a stretch for me to imagine why they might be concerned given the absolute carnage and destruction that had occurred at that point.

The idea that one can only be in genuine "fear" of one's life or safety while standing on one's own property is pretty absurd, don't you think?

If you are brandishing a firearm in public at an unarmed citizen you deserve immediate arrest. I would like to see it prosecuted as a felony that would result in the loss of all ability for that felon to legally own firearms from that point forward.

lol @ using a picture of two people defending their home and equating it with protesters brandishing firearms.

So you believe a person can only be in sincere fear for their life or safety when standing on their own property?

Please do go on...

Aren't they being prosecuted?

It's NOT an organization. It's a loosely connected movement. It's decentralized by design. There are definitely some grifters who use the "Black Lives Matter" name to raise money from wealthy white liberals and that's how that one founder of the movement has gotten the capital to invest in real estate and buy a mansion for herself.

The people at the top seem to have been influenced by the ideas of the Italian political theorist and activist Antonio Gramsci who pointed out that it's a lot harder to attack an idea and a movement than an organization. Black Lives Matter isn't some centralized organization that you can take down or discredit. It's a completely decentralized movement made up of millions of people from all walks of life, many if not most of whom are genuine in their concerns and intentions. It's a brilliant concept and design. Gramsci can be thought of as the original neo-Marxist.
Both the founders and leaders of the largest city chapters themselves are an example of these "grifters". This is what we anti-BLM posters have been telling you for years.

It is an organization. It maintains a website which disseminates official policy positions. It maintains official social media platforms which rebroadcast its propaganda. It maintains chapters throughout major cities in the USA. These have leaders of their own. These maintain "community action networks" and contacts of their own: email lists, programs, partnerships, etc. It officially endorses political candidates.

They "decentralized" strategy has nothing to do with Gramsci's political philosophies, and everything to do with evading the Hatch Act. That's how they determine what they do and don't do. But any honest observer can tell a rose by any other name. It's a partisan political group supporting exclusively Democrats.

They literally have a website with a list of demands. Sounds like a pretty connected movement to me.
It's very organized and connected.

BLM claims they've recieved $90 Million in donations last year. Loosely connected? Yeah right. The Left are liars.

Social justice warriors like Patrice Kahn-Cullors don't buy 1.5 Million dollar homes by being "loosely connected." It's highly organized and highly connected

NINTCHDBPICT000609876221.jpg

It's very organized and connected.

BLM claims they've recieved $90 Million in donations last year. Loosely connected? Yeah right. The Left are liars.

NINTCHDBPICT000609876221.jpg
11 billion bro. Not 90 million. 11 billion. Those corporate payouts really add up. And then Susan Rosenberg gets the money at Thousand Currents, and who knows where it goes then. Probably to other Susan Rosenbergs and their friends, some politicsl terror groups like antifa and also to the Democratic Party

11 billion bro. Not 90 million. 11 billion. Those corporate payouts really add up. And then Susan Rosenberg gets the money at Thousand Currents, and who knows where it goes then. Probably to other Susan Rosenbergs and their friends, some politicsl terror groups like antifa and also to the Democratic Party
I stand corrected then.

GFY

The idea that one can only be in genuine "fear" of one's life or safety while standing on one's own property is pretty absurd, don't you think?

If you are brandishing a firearm in public at an unarmed citizen you deserve immediate arrest. I would like to see it prosecuted as a felony that would result in the loss of all ability for that felon to legally own firearms from that point forward.
I agree, I don’t necessarily think that your physical location should impede you from having the right to defend yourself in a situation where you’re being threatened. While I can certainly see parallels and I do understand how both scenarios and peoples reactions to them seem somewhat hypocritical, I can sympathize to a certain degree with the idiots on their front lawn. It’s understandable to me why they might think a large group of people moving through their neighborhood might be a threat. I do think they were irresponsible in the way they presented themselves, they could’ve been prepared to meet threat with force and not have stood in the open provoking the people, but they’re untrained civilians in a high stress situation acting in a way that most people would, irrationally.

In regards to the protest where the person brandished the firearm, I can see that the man was acting in a threatening manner. I suppose the question then becomes whether or not he was provoked. Personally, I would say the act of blocking a street with the intention of disrupting the free movement of individuals constitutes provocation. The man himself also appeared to be alone in his confrontation of multiple individuals, so the idea that a member of an organized protest consisting of dozens of people felt threatened by a single unarmed individual is a little bit strange to me. I’m also not privy to what happened before the recording started, so who knows, he could’ve acted in a way that warranted that level of force.

Back