Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

Actually, somewhat - just bought a new Audi e-Tron to ship to Armenia

I can move in a matter of 3 months if I really wanted to
Hell yeah brotha. I'll be stuck here, but once I see it's game over for sure it'll give me a reason to break my sobriety and finish drinking myself to death.

Hell yeah brotha. I'll be stuck here, but once I see it's game over for sure it'll give me a reason to break my sobriety and finish drinking myself to death.

don’t say that brother

god is big and life is long

God willing if my plans go through I will need 1,000 English speaking employees and want to pay them 2,000 usd which in Armenia is equal to making 15,000 usd here and can live an amazing life

EiQU466VgAA3-qq.jpg

CNN Contributor

The Media: we are NOT inciting violence

Isn't this the definition of terrorism?

don’t say that brother

god is big and life is long

God willing if my plans go through I will need 1,000 English speaking employees and want to pay them 2,000 usd which in Armenia is equal to making 15,000 usd here and can live an amazing life
Jesus the cost of living in Armenia sounds dirt cheap. Good luck to you too. Wish ya nothing but luck

One on one with fists or have a conversation. So sick of seeing this mob destruction/beat down behavior.
So only men 5'9" or taller and younger than 40 are allowed to have a voice? What about weak and small people? What about old people? What about women? Fuck off. Violence is wrong, period. Fists are only options for young men 5'9" or taller, and they're accordingly just as terrifying as guns to the other portions of the population.

i left the US in 2007.. i saw the shit coming.. I live on 300US a month comfortably and jiu jitsu 24/7..beach nearby to surf and chill.

Antifa is the coalition of directional-less losers. They don't stand a chance if they keep poking the bear and awaken well armed militias.

Why is this thread under "crime" and not "mostly peaceful protests"?

Sherdog admin clear racist / factitious

So only men 5'9" or taller and younger than 40 are allowed to have a voice? What about weak and small people? What about old people? What about women? Fuck off. Violence is wrong, period. Fists are only options for young men 5'9" or taller, and they're accordingly just as terrifying as guns to the other portions of the population.
I guarantee less people are going to start shit when they don't have a mob behind them or a gun. Also, fuck off to you. 5'9" under 40, is this some Harvard statistic or are you just pulling these magic numbers out of your ass......that was rhetorical fucknut. Felt I needed to clarify that because you're retarded.

There's s line and it's pretty close. As these leftist don't really care about property nor life.

Says the guy who squats on a piece of land that was acquired through theft, violence, and genocide.

Says the guy who squats on a piece of land that was acquired through theft, violence, and genocide.

This shit again?! When will your kind ever learn?!

We fought Indians for 400 years not knowing who was going to win while the entire time they went about their business of slaughtering each other during the same time. 400 fucking years! They were easily our greatest adversaries EVER with no other even coming close.
Perhaps if they weren't borderless nomads and banned together instead of continually going about the business of being savages things would have been different.
I challenge you to find any land on Earth that's never been contested, that's never been fought upon. Is it beneath your feet?

This shit again?! When will your kind ever learn?!

We fought Indians for 400 years not knowing who was going to win while the entire time they went about their business of slaughtering each other during the same time. 400 fucking years! They were easily our greatest adversaries EVER with no other even coming close.
Perhaps if they weren't borderless nomads and banned together instead of continually going about the business of being savages things would have been different.
I challenge you to find any land on Earth that's never been contested, that's never been fought upon. Is it beneath your feet?
He's also assuming my race and location.

Back