Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

So much truth here

Every Black person I know (myself included!) would be up in arms if that happened to a Black man and rightfully so.

I've been Left leaning my whole life and these last few years I have been disgusted with their blatant hypocrisy when it comes to certain issues. They have become exactly what they've stood up and fought against. Or maybe they always have been this way and I'm just now noticing

Yep. The BLM movement is the exact opposite of what liberals and civil rights groups have fought so hard for.

So much truth here

Every Black person I know (myself included!) would be up in arms if that happened to a Black man and rightfully so.

I've been Left leaning my whole life and these last few years I have been disgusted with their blatant hypocrisy when it comes to certain issues. They have become exactly what they've stood up and fought against. Or maybe they always have been this way and I'm just now noticing

Give it a few years, you will be firmly in the middle. I hate both sides of the same shit sandwich

And don't let Trump off the hook for this. There is no way a leftist President would sit on his hands while right-wing terror mobs rampaged through the streets with impunity, and let right-wing DAs arrest anyone defending their homes. Trump sees this as good for his campaign so he is letting this continue. I'm not down with being dragged from car and beaten to death to get him a slight poll bump.

Good point. I think he is being held back from what he really wants to do by his campaign. I guess we will know after the election who will do what to squash this when a campaign is not on the line.

as has been pointed out, during the Obama era, there is no way that far right wingers would be allowed to riot for 100+ days without being squashed

While I wish the President would do more about these protests, you're leaving out how important of a factor the media is. If we had a Dem President and there were right wing protests that did even 5% of the damage BLM/Antifa have done to this country, it would be headline news every day and those protests would be brutally squashed. But since we have a Republican in the White House, the media has put every facet of their reporting towards protecting protestors and pushing the story that right wing agitators and police are actually responsible for the violence.

Imagine if, during Obama's tenure, the Rittenhouse situation happened exactly as is except he was a black guy and the mob trying to kill him was the KKK. Would he be in jail right now? Helllllllllllllz no. Even if he got locked up initially, the media, Hollywood, athletes, and the music industry would go full scale assault until he was released.

I don't care about the media though. I don't watch CNN, and don't give a shit what they think. My mom's live in the Shively district of Louisville, ground zero for the Louisville riots. She missed multiple days of work because she was scarred she would be attacked for leaving her house since the protests were literally outside her house. She needs someone to step in and help her, but Trump won't because he is scared Chris Cuomo will say mean things about him? Fuck that. Its why I'm not voting Trump. I'm not going to vote for someone who will let my mom get beaten to death because he is afraid of CNN.

Last edited:
nobody likes you. just go away you are a cancer to these forums.

Nah I'm good.

Think I'll stay around and laugh a bit more.

Oh and "nobody likes you" is what a pre-teen bitch says.

Might want to up your game a bit.

They told him how far they would take it. On the video, the guy on the bullhorn says "You don't know. Your eyes can't see what's out here pointed back at you". They were literally telling him they were armed and aiming at his house.
Yeah, they are just waiting to get blasted. It's really edging the line here. And iagree, harassing people and having to media on your side is how you win.

So much truth here

I'm glad there are blaxks that are getting fed up with the hypocracy. My godmother is black and hates nonsense like this.
I feel like the acid test should be if whites did it to blacks. If you feel that is racist, then it's not ok for anyone to do it to anyone.
It's crazy how MSM supports their own so blatantly hard. Even when they are wrong and evil

So what happened to the Douche Patrol taking over the white house today? They pussy out like we knew they would?

EiQU466VgAA3-qq.jpg

CNN Contributor

The Media: we are NOT inciting violence

Back