Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by No MSG, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Hadron90 Black Belt

Go take his sign down. Stop egging on other people to do it for you. If you want the Trump signs down, go take them down.

reveler likes this.
  2. Hadron90 Black Belt

Sounds very tolerant. I'm sure you are on the right side of history.

Stoic1 likes this.
  3. Oceanmachine Purple Belt

Only the racists and violent savages win out. They always do. The religious fanatics etc. When religious lost it was always to more darwinian people like Nazis or Soviets. You cant beat them. ANTIFA is supported by rich billionaires and others and idiot democeats. But as an ideology on its own its soulless and without substance.

For those who value real liberty and democracy it is ruined when you fill the country with and tolerate competing ideologies or silence free speech.

ElKarlo likes this.
  4. Confucamus Last of the V8s Platinum Member

While I wish the President would do more about these protests, you're leaving out how important of a factor the media is. If we had a Dem President and there were right wing protests that did even 5% of the damage BLM/Antifa have done to this country, it would be headline news every day and those protests would be brutally squashed. But since we have a Republican in the White House, the media has put every facet of their reporting towards protecting protestors and pushing the story that right wing agitators and police are actually responsible for the violence.

Imagine if, during Obama's tenure, the Rittenhouse situation happened exactly as is except he was a black guy and the mob trying to kill him was the KKK. Would he be in jail right now? Helllllllllllllz no. Even if he got locked up initially, the media, Hollywood, athletes, and the music industry would go full scale assault until he was released.

aus101, scoopj, Factory and 3 others like this.
  5. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion Double Yellow Card

This. Its all very transparent, the lot of it.

6. Brother Numsi Black Belt

So much truth here

Every Black person I know (myself included!) would be up in arms if that happened to a Black man and rightfully so.

I've been Left leaning my whole life and these last few years I have been disgusted with their blatant hypocrisy when it comes to certain issues. They have become exactly what they've stood up and fought against. Or maybe they always have been this way and I'm just now noticing

scoopj, Factory, Halifax and 3 others like this.
  7. SBJJ Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Yep. The BLM movement is the exact opposite of what liberals and civil rights groups have fought so hard for.

Brother Numsi likes this.
  8. nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    Give it a few years, you will be firmly in the middle. I hate both sides of the same shit sandwich

9. nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    Good point. I think he is being held back from what he really wants to do by his campaign. I guess we will know after the election who will do what to squash this when a campaign is not on the line.

as has been pointed out, during the Obama era, there is no way that far right wingers would be allowed to riot for 100+ days without being squashed

10. Hadron90 Black Belt

I don't care about the media though. I don't watch CNN, and don't give a shit what they think. My mom's live in the Shively district of Louisville, ground zero for the Louisville riots. She missed multiple days of work because she was scarred she would be attacked for leaving her house since the protests were literally outside her house. She needs someone to step in and help her, but Trump won't because he is scared Chris Cuomo will say mean things about him? Fuck that. Its why I'm not voting Trump. I'm not going to vote for someone who will let my mom get beaten to death because he is afraid of CNN.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 2:00 PM
  11. Krushey Purple Belt

Nah I'm good.

Think I'll stay around and laugh a bit more.

Oh and "nobody likes you" is what a pre-teen bitch says.

Might want to up your game a bit.

12. ElKarlo Steel Belt

Yeah, they are just waiting to get blasted. It's really edging the line here. And iagree, harassing people and having to media on your side is how you win.

13. ElKarlo Steel Belt

I'm glad there are blaxks that are getting fed up with the hypocracy. My godmother is black and hates nonsense like this.
    I feel like the acid test should be if whites did it to blacks. If you feel that is racist, then it's not ok for anyone to do it to anyone.
    It's crazy how MSM supports their own so blatantly hard. Even when they are wrong and evil

14. Brodels Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Tomorrow's the big day!!

15. Brodels Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

So what happened to the Douche Patrol taking over the white house today? They pussy out like we knew they would?