Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by No MSG, Aug 22, 2020.

1. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion Double Yellow Card

Never had a Twitter account, never 'got' the platform really to be honest. I don't care what famous people are doing or what they think of (insert topic). It appears to have turned into a complete cesspit though, from what I can see.

Ornife and evergreenrider like this.
  2. loyalyolayal Steel Belt

I've already decided that I'm going AMD for my next machine. I didn't know I have to go Ubuntu.

3. ElKarlo Steel Belt

I mean it says that, but that is because it goes against the current narrative. The Patriot prayer guy getting killed until the footage came out was painted as self defense. When the guy was stalked and murdered.

4. cottagecheesefan Gold Belt

These people have no fucking shame. How can people allow themselves to go out in public with such unsightly facial grooming.

[​IMG]

This one looks like a troll from David the Gnome

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    It is. My response was to someone that posted the headline about The two lasd deputies that were shot and they posted a gif basically celebrating it. So I told them that they can stick a pineapple up their snatch green side first

6. n...not crazy Silver Belt

10-11% change? Sure. It's probably 30%.

I'm not going to speak to a pollster and say I don't support BLM. They know my name, they know where I live.

Hadron90 likes this.
  7. Hadron90 Black Belt

One of the reasons I half want the police to get abolished. At this point, it would be better if they stepped back and just let the homeowners and business owners handle things themselves.

8. Hadron90 Black Belt

That's true in every violent revolution like this. So many people who supported the Soviets initially later ended up labor camps. So many people who supported the Cultural Revolution were later publicly executed. So many people who supported the Nazis, later became political prisoners.

I have no idea why a bunch of privileged white college kids from upper middle class families think they are going to succeed in the post-Marxist revolution/race war.

Cuzcatlan and Ornife like this.
  9. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion Double Yellow Card

I think they've just been sold a heavily romanticised version of Marxism - Che Guevara t-shirts, 'power to the people' and promises that no Capitalism will mean a better future for them.

I honestly would LOVE to know how many of these kids have ever been to a Communist country, even for a short time. Given that these are Americans, and the stereotype of many Americans not having a passport, plus their ages, I'd say a very small percentage at best.

You do not want to live in a Communist country. I've been to a good few, and I've always enjoyed but I'm a visitor not a citizen. I've lived in one, for over a year, again though in a sort of 'visitor / foreigner' bubble where my freedoms weren't compromised as much as the locals. I've seen what everyday life is like and it's not the fucking utopia BLM/Antifa are selling to these naive, emotionally vulnerable, easily manipulated little 'victims'.

Cuzcatlan and Hadron90 like this.
  10. Hadron90 Black Belt

Remember when just a few weeks ago the narrative was "Kyle wasn't even from there! He drove from like 30 minutes away". Of course we knew it was a bullshit argument that they didn't believe, but its funny how it only took a few weeks before suddenly they were attacking for someone standing in their own kitchen while a mob surrounds their house. I guess the mob has more right to that guy's house than he does.

11. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion Double Yellow Card

To add, these ultra-left-wing, gender-obsessed, non-conformist types would be the FIRST to feel the wrath of a proper Communist regime - that's what they don't fucking realise, its madness! Their non-binary, queer, cis-gendered nonsense would be literally squashed within days of a Communist regime taking over, they'd be the most victimised groups in the country.

12. SBJJ Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I kind of wondered what happened to Kong & Zebby

13. Social Distance Warrior Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

yup. these clowns do not research history.

14. Hadron90 Black Belt

It happens at their own rallies. White people are told shut up and go stand in the back. They really can't see that they are going to the same chopping block as all the Conservatives if these people had their way

Stoic1 and Ornife like this.
  15. Hadron90 Black Belt

And don't let Trump off the hook for this. There is no way a leftist President would sit on his hands while right-wing terror mobs rampaged through the streets with impunity, and let right-wing DAs arrest anyone defending their homes. Trump sees this as good for his campaign so he is letting this continue. I'm not down with being dragged from car and beaten to death to get him a slight poll bump.

nhbbear, Stoic1, Ornife and 1 other person like this.
  16. Hadron90 Black Belt

These types of revolutions are successful though. People don't like being harassed, but people do like being on the winning side, and people can be silenced out of fear. This is exactly how the Nazis came to power. It started out as small groups of crazy college kids harassing people and vandalizing businesses. They had big melee brawls in the streets just like we are seeing now.

Imagine being a stupid 17 year old right now. On one side you have your ineffectual dad sitting on his ass watching Fox News, complaining about the riots, or maybe you even have a brave dad who took a stand, and then promptly got knocked out cold from behind and beaten into a coma. On the other side you have massive a mob of teenagers in the streets, in total control. They go where they want. They say what they want. The police are scared and run from them. The corporations shower them with money. Social media adores them.

Which side does 17 year old you want to join?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 8:14 AM
    Stoic1 and Ornife like this.
  17. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion Double Yellow Card

Exactly. Majority of the world just wants the quiet life - they don't want to have to run a gauntlet of mentally unstable thugs just to go to work. They don't want to have to defend their business from arson attacks. That's what these movements rely upon - people don't want to be uncomfortable in life, so let's make them as uncomfortable as possible until they join our side just to be able to relax a bit. (Not that joining their side matters, of course).

Staph infection likes this.
  18. Milton_Gracie Yellow Card Yellow Card

Never faced true adversity in their lives? How do you know that?

That reminds me of the Parkland school shooting when kids got killed and classmates got PTSD.

The school kids started demanding gun control as a result and everyone on the right kept trying to convince everyone that the kids have never faced adversity in their lives...

19. Ramon Antonio Black Belt

Funny that you ask, but we have many stories in my family of fighting with the nazis. Sometimes with fairly happy endings, often causing themselves more trouble.

Nothing my family despised more than Dutch people who worked for / with the nazis.

20. Hadron90 Black Belt

They told him how far they would take it. On the video, the guy on the bullhorn says "You don't know. Your eyes can't see what's out here pointed back at you". They were literally telling him they were armed and aiming at his house.