BLM propaganda on the radio

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So I was listening to the radio and I hear a commercial featuring a sibling of a man who was shot and killed by police in my area. Naturally, the man states his brother was shot "for sleeping on a park bench" when in reality he was shot for beating an officer with his own baton. This type of irresponsible and blatantly inflammatory rhetoric is what sparks unjustified hatred for police officers and makes lunatics take matters into their own hands a la Dallas and Baton Rouge.

BLM seems to like to make up their own facts and give versions of an event that draw the most pity and outrage. Why is this allowed on the radio? I certainly don't hear any "Blue Lives Matter" commercials anywhere.

The MSM just wants to divide us citizens, makes it easier to control us when we are fighting amongst each other over trivial shit. Anything to keep the spotlights off the governments.

So I was listening to the radio and I hear a commercial featuring a sibling of a man who was shot and killed by police in my area. Naturally, the man states his brother was shot "for sleeping on a park bench" when in reality he was shot for beating an officer with his own baton. This type of irresponsible and blatantly inflammatory rhetoric is what sparks unjustified hatred for police officers and makes lunatics take matters into their own hands a la Dallas and Baton Rouge.

BLM seems to like to make up their own facts and give versions of an event that draw the most pity and outrage. Why is this allowed on the radio? I certainly don't hear any "Blue Lives Matter" commercials anywhere.

Was it a private station and BLM paid for the advertising time?

so the dude just randomly started beating a cop with his own baton??

your side of the events seems as sketchy as the brothers.

The sad thing is that politicians and celebrities can endorse blm. BLM is the biggest racist terrorist group in the United States.

Could you imagine a politician or celebrity endorsing the KKK??

so the dude just randomly started beating a cop with his own baton??

your side of the events seems as sketchy as the brothers.
The guy was mentally ill and attacked the cop after he was patted down.

The sad thing is that politicians and celebrities can endorse blm. BLM is the biggest racist terrorist group in the United States.

Could you imagine a politician or celebrity endorsing the KKK??

I'm not aware of them, i'll have to look them up.

lUKqthk.jpg

When has Trump EVER said he endorses the KKK? ill wait for a quote/data/anything...

When has Trump EVER said he endorses the KKK? ill wait for a quote/data/anything...
Pay him no mind, he's a brain damaged idiot due to the amount of :eek::eek::eek:gy "vocoder" rappers he listens to

Was it a private station and BLM paid for the advertising time?
Not sure if it was an official BLM advertisement as I turned the station when I heard the blatant misrepresentation of the incident. But its a public radio station.

Any loss of life is tragic and I feel for the dead man's family. However, if they cared about him as much as they do now, why was he homeless on a park bench to begin with? They didn't hesitate to file a civil lawsuit against the city after he died. I think the family is just trying to cash out on a tragedy.

Law enforcement should not be responsible for society's problems i.e. poverty, mental health, homelessness.

I've been attacked several times by homeless people with mental health problem because the property owners want the homeless people to be removed off the property. Luckily, I didn't have to kill anyone.

These homeless people with mental health need to get mental health treatment and a place to live, but our society doesn't give a shit (all thanks to Reagan administration back in the 80s)

Freedom of speech is why.

I'm not aware of them, i'll have to look them up.

lUKqthk.jpg

Never endorsed. Yuge lies from Falsedawn. Sad!

Shitlery, on the other hand, considers virulent KKK racist Robert Byrd her "friend and mentor" (direct quote).

clinton-byrd.png

CKVfobmUwAArnCQ.jpg

Let's not forget she was endorsed by the KKK Grand Dragon. He's with her.

KKK-Grand-Dragon-Endorses-Hillary-Clinton-for-President.png

You need to source this. In lieu of that I'm suspicious that this is propaganda. Why no details?

The fact that you know the sibling was lying about his brother, and the details of his brother's actual case, indicates you know the identity of his brother (the murdered party). What's his name? Then we can track down this radio commercial if it really exists. That's the beauty of the internet.

That's nice, but since you have no evidence or links that we can use to verify, what you're posting is also propaganda

That's nice, but since you have no evidence or links that we can use to verify, what you're posting is also propaganda
http://m.jsonline.com/news/blogs/288705961.html

There you are sir, the full text of the ad is in the article. And I guess it was paid for by BLM according to the article.

Didn't know the ad was from January, I believe its getting air play now due to recent events.

Last edited:
My issue is, the ad makes it sound like a cop just walked up and shot the guy while he was asleep on the park bench just because he felt like it. This is dangerous and paints police as murderers who kill for the hell of it and get away with it, causing people to take matters into their own hands.

My issue is, the ad makes it sound like a cop just walked up and shot the guy while he was asleep on the park bench just because he felt like it. This is dangerous and paints police as murderers who kill for the hell of it and get away with it, causing people to take matters into their own hands.

I don't disagree.

I can understand it from the brother in his grief at least. But yes, for a organization to endorse that version is wrong.

Back