BLM Militant Who Sucker-Punched Trump Supporter – Is A Registered Child Sex Offender

I say let both sides destroy each other.

Nobody protesting right now cept for scumbags and scallywags.

This is the part where the local government's should be arresting every damn body cause No one has shit worth saying, just trying to throw punches from the anonymity of a gathered crowd.

Time for organizerson both sides to get locked up too.

Gotdamn super spreaders.

this! These asshats all are what is furthering the angst. Just lock them all up in the same pen and let them kill each other at this point.

Where does it say he's BLM? The person tweeting is a known liar and propagandist.

People keep saying this, but I haven't seen any evidence of Andy Ngo lying. He generally just posts a lot of raw video. What did I miss?

I have a feeling there are chomos on both sides.

Here's a video that hasn't been edited by Ngo/Proud Boys PR team

No. Ngo definitely posted the full version (which this is not) along with the shorter one. Bad behaviour all around.

Which is kind of the point. People want to defend their side and condemn the other when most of what is taking place is that in the midst of political protests and tensions, the anti-social scumbags of the world still exist. They show up anywhere that they figure has a possibility for chaos, and then they carry out their anti-social tendencies and create chaos of their own.

Most of these instances we see on video are simply bad human beings meeting up with bad human beings and bad things happening. The only reason they hang with the protest groups or political activists is in hopes of being given cover for their violence. And the left and right are extremely happy to oblige so long as they are wearing the right colours or chanting the right slogan.

No need to defend any of these people.

Apparently 75% of those who commit acts of sexual abuse were themselves abused as children. Sexual abuse against children really does seem to be in most instances a learned behavior and in that way certainly seems contagious.

Just want to point out that this is a much misread and misunderstood stat. The vast majority of victims of child sexual abuse (95%+) do not grow up to be abusers. People tend to think that's what the stat is indicating, but it isn't. It's just saying that of the abusers, a disproportionate number were themselves abused.

I mean, the guy sounds like a real Jerk.
Let's see.

Sex offender - check
BLM- Check
Biden Supporter - Check

And there you have it. The most common BLM/ANTIFA Biden voter prerequisite

Screen-Shot-2020-11-16-at-4.47.59-PM-e1605563347267.png

Just want to point out that this is a much misread and misunderstood stat. The vast majority of victims of child sexual abuse (95%+) do not grow up to be abusers. People tend to think that's what the stat is indicating, but it isn't. It's just saying that of the abusers, a disproportionate number were themselves abused.
We're aware.

This sort of incident is a result of Trump claiming he won the election. He has empowered these sort of creeps and they believe his lies.

The whole situation is a result of Trump being a pussy loser.
Give it up, Dewey....

Was this guy wearing BLM attire? If so then cool, otherwise how would he be identified as BLM?
On here if you said anything racist or even perceived of as racist, then that is what you are. With Rittenhosue the leftists here were licking their chops hoping he said something like that. Which would prove intent and that he is a WS, in their minds. Going with that, if this child abuser ever said BLM, then he is BLM following the rules from the left.

People keep saying this, but I haven't seen any evidence of Andy Ngo lying. He generally just posts a lot of raw video. What did I miss?
This. They are mad that he exposes all kinds of awful behavior. It is basically raw footage as you said. So they are mad and have called him a liar. Even a poster here that is mad about his accent.

Oh you're one of those. So when the riots were happening, it wasn't "BLM", even though a majority of rioters and people burning down buildings were wearing "BLM" attire. Nah, you're right, it was just a coincidence.

<{1-1}>
it was the trumptards wearing the blm mask to throw of the authorities.

This. They are mad that he exposes all kinds of awful behavior. It is basically raw footage as you said. So they are mad and have called him a liar. Even a poster here that is mad about his accent.
It has been funny watching people meltdown over him.

Kim Kardashian will call trump and the guy will get a pardon.

It has been funny watching people meltdown over him.
They just get mad and say he lies. And follows up that he puts up heavily edited footage. When usually his first post is a clip and he puts the longer version up pretty quickly. Their claims are baseless. It's like being mad that the security camera caught you being s jerk

They just get mad and say he lies. And follows up that he puts up heavily edited footage. When usually his first post is a clip and he puts the longer version up pretty quickly. Their claims are baseless. It's like being mad that the security camera caught you being s jerk
Or when they post some small clip as some kind of "gotcha", and it's from some unknown hoodbooger ratchet...yeah that legitimacy....

This is too many to be just a coincidence, right?
Let’s be honest majority of these people out In the streets every night, even if peaceful, are losers. Probably jobless and have been for years. If you had a career going/family are you Going to go out every night and protest/riot?

left or right all these people are degenerates.

Or when they post some small clip as some kind of "gotcha", and it's from some unknown hoodbooger ratchet...yeah that legitimacy....
I think in literally every single case where the longer the videos are made available, that in each and every case it has shown the left to be in the wrong

Just the random sampling we get from the arrests at these BLM/Antifa is turning up a higher rate of sex offenders than nambla meetings. I suspect it's because it's mostly people who are not just unemployed, but unemployable. Sometimes that means spoiled rich kids who never really worked for anything, but more likely it's because they're perverts or have some other criminal record that makes them unemployable.
If you've seen the arrest mugshots of the antifa and blm up in Portland, what you said seems like it fits.

Back