BLM Militant Who Sucker-Punched Trump Supporter – Is A Registered Child Sex Offender

Oh you're one of those. So when the riots were happening, it wasn't "BLM", even though a majority of rioters and people burning down buildings were wearing "BLM" attire. Nah, you're right, it was just a coincidence.

<{1-1}>

What's BLM attire? I'll keep an eye out if I know what to look for.

Not a surprise. The lefts entire program requires recruiting crazies, resentful bums, and criminals to do their dirty work for them. Productive, law abiding people are too busy trying to feed their families and enjoy life and they have a stake in a safe, orderly, and prosperous society. So leftists get predators like the one in the OP to attack those on the side of order.

How the hell are so many of them sex offenders lol. Rejects of society.
Unfortunately people like Epstein and Prince Andrew prove that this depraved shit isn't isolated to the lowest rungs of the social pecking order.

It was really the boogieman bois!

<22>

Speaking of which - Boogaloos in Richmond with BLM protesters. The news is going to run out of people to call white supremacist before long.

boog0557ju_custom-8784855f797c1f34a3723ddfdb0f917ab9f17359.jpg

boogaloo.jpg

Guy who sucker punch someone is a scumbag criminal? Not surprised.

Do you think that it was a good thing that Rittenhouse killed those people? Speaking of moral compasses.
No, just that at least they were shit people

That's all well and good, but do you know for a fact he would have been killed? No. Could the murders have been prevented if he didn't escalate by putting himself there with a firearm? Yes.

Imagine a BLM member going to the MAGA-March with a rifle, getting in a fight and killing several people. He would be liable, of course he would.

That's really besides the point though. You sounded gleeful during the initial response about someone getting killed, which I found ironic when the post was about poor morals.

Not addressed to me, but if protecting a business is considered escalation then no one is going to have an intelligent rational discussion with you.

Generally if someone chases an armed person and grabs for their gun nothing nice is going to happen.

Speaking of which - Boogaloos in Richmond with BLM protesters. The news is going to run out of people to call white supremacist before long.

boog0557ju_custom-8784855f797c1f34a3723ddfdb0f917ab9f17359.jpg

boogaloo.jpg
what is the common ground of these two filth groups?

Last edited:
what is the common ground of these two filths groups?

I don't really know much about the boogaloo thing - except from news reports that have said (evidently wrongly) that they're racists. Best guess is that they have a lot of members that don't trust govt which would include police.

Unfortunately people like Epstein and Prince Andrew prove that this depraved shit isn't isolated to the lowest rungs of the social pecking order.
It really is a disease and the more I see this kind of thing the more convinced I am that it can be caught.

Here's a video that hasn't been edited by Ngo/Proud Boys PR team

Politicians are neglecting the pedophile vote - they’re a bigger voting bloc than we think!

I call it the shy pedophile effect
Republican is the new gay. It's harder to admit to friends and family that you are one. Pedophilia is slowly gaining mainstream support though. Weird times.

Back