PATHETIC Met police literally running away from Black Lives Matter in the UK

uncommon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And they are overpowering the police, and if you tweet about it you get in trouble? (according to comments)

is this a duplicate thread? i thought i read something about UK stifling twitter speech recently, but i had no idea black lives matter was a international movement and one that seems to be overpowering municipalities.

Desperate times, desperate measures. Expect much more of this (and I am not condoning it)

Blame the banksters -- they ultimately caused all this bullshit starting back in 2008 and continuing on to today since nothing changed within the banking industry -- they are who needs to be hanged.

Blm... slightly radicalized...

Diversity is strength!

It warms my heart to see so much progress in the UK.

Black lives are really going to matter when the millions of migrants arrive.

I witnessed about 15 older white ladies this weekend on the corner near my house with BLM signs. Not a black person in sight. Is that weird?

>were so progressive and advanced that our cops don't even need to carry guns, unlike stupid gun nut Americans
>oh shit our unarmed cops are helpless! Run!

<{hughesimpress}>

Police officers running away from criminals is more common in Europe than in the US.
There are tons of videos showing large groups of Lebanese and North Africans surrounding and threatening cops in Europe because they tried to arrest one of their friends, which often ends with the cops walking away.
It's la-la land over there.

get enough people on the streets, for whatever reason, and there's not much the police can do.

or they have to kill people

but i had no idea black lives matter was a international movement and one that seems to be overpowering municipalities.

The idea that UK BLM is "overpowering municipalities" shows your utter retardation and lack of knowledge about the UK.

Its almost as if looking at <1 minute youtube videos doesn't give you a balanced impression of a situation.

It's not illegal to tweet about it. Another pile of BS.

Police officers running away from criminals is more common in Europe than in the US.
There are tons of videos showing large groups of Lebanese and North Africans surrounding and threatening cops in Europe because they tried to arrest one of their friends, which often ends with the cops walking away.
It's la-la land over there.

They are fucked if something doesn't change, and we could be next if the left has their way.

Seems like a sensible decision to not endanger police officers in some kind of brawl where they are outnumbered, but rather come back better equipped to deal with the issue.

I understand americans ITT are bootlicking authoritarian worshippers and would like nothing more than watching agents of the state gun down minorities, but policing in the UK is safer and better than the US, our criminal justice system isn't reaponsible for world record setting mass incarceration, and our citizens enjoy greater levels of personal freedom.

I'll take that as a win.

So they are spreading globally now. Interesting...

As usual white liberal people allow this. This is normal and yeah.

Seems like a sensible decision to not endanger police officers in some kind of brawl where they are outnumbered, but rather come back better equipped to deal with the issue.

I understand americans ITT are bootlicking authoritarian worshippers and would like nothing more than watching agents of the state gun down minorities, but policing in the UK is safer and better than the US, our criminal justice system isn't reaponsible for world record setting mass incarceration, and our citizens enjoy greater levels of personal freedom.

I'll take that as a win.

Yeah let's let roving gangs control the streets as long as they have large enough numbers. Sorry if they're going to harm you or take your possessions, there's 10 of them

<36>

Lol at US having less personal freedom from police. If you don't lock your door, UK police go into your house and publically post pictures of it, and they'll take away any object more dangerous than a butter knife (and the butter knife too if you're under 18)

I'll take that as a win.

The fact that cops have to leave and come back "better equipped" should be a sign that they're not optimally prepared.

I had not heard about them until maybe a year ago, when they were arguing that airports and pollution are racist, because.

Back