BLM invades school board meeting. Yes these are the parents not children

that's not what people are protesting though. no one in their right mind thinks you should be able to attack police with lethal weapons and think they have to just take it.
Thats not accurate actually. Lots of people, possibly all of the people who just rioted and looted Philadelphia recently believe that police should have pillow fought the guy with the knife who would neither drop his weapon nor yield his approach after being commanded to repeatedly and backing up police by approaching.
While less lethal measures and tools sound great and ideal, this is America and we are armed. It’s an American right largely to be armed and if you’re going to attempt to police an armed people, you need an armed police force/

Thats not accurate actually. Lots of people, possibly all of the people who just rioted and looted Philadelphia recently believe that police should have pillow fought the guy with the knife who would neither drop his weapon nor yield his approach after being commanded to repeatedly and backing up police by approaching.
how can you tell me that's not accurate, then completely make something up?

and would you like to discuss the circumstances of these shootings?

do you believe all of them to be unjust?

do you believe the Jacob Blake shooting was unjust?
All of them, no. Obviously there are occasionally times where shooting is necessary. But they are relatively rare. Most shootings are avoidable, many of them are unjust, and some of them are outright murder.

how can you tell me that's not accurate, then completely make something up?
I can screenshot you dialogues from protestors in Philly I was speaking with on Instagram who said police should not have had the option of lethal force, or fired on the man with the gun. There’s tons of content all over the internet arguing that firearms were excessive in that event. I used the term “pillow fight” to be humorous about it, but that’s not too far off from what they’re imaging.

Listen, fat. Here's the deal. Poor kids are as smart as white kids. If you don't understand that then you ain't black. Cut out the malarkey.

I got hairy legs
I laughed. I honestly laughed.

I will need to self-flagellate myself as a consequence of engaging in fat-shaming, mental acuity discrimination, and laughing at the racism of our oligarch in chief Joe Biden. I apologize. Please forgive me.

Back