BLM invades school board meeting. Yes these are the parents not children

What about screaming in people's face without a mask on in a building? I thought yas were all masks are mandatory? Or does that only matter depending on the slogan being chanted ?
tricky question. in all seriousness, people have a fundamental right to protest on public property. it's in our bill of rights. we also have freedom of religion. in actuality, protests and worship kinda can't be infringed on. covid-19 has never happened before though, so i understand lawmakers panicking to contain it.

Man, c'mon. I've attended more of those type of meetings than I would ever wish on anyone. People being a bit annoying is commonplace. The entire meeting being highjacked and unable to continue is next level garbage. And then you have to sit there and essentially be called a racist?

Like I said previously, the lady reading her story said it all. She had made up her mind that the board would never do anything constructive for black kids. They weren't there looking for solutions, to make things better, etc. They were there to disrupt and lay blame. Nothing else.
It was extreme, for sure, but it was still fundamentally just a bunch of annoying people exercising their right to protest something that they disagree with. Annoying, but also a constitutionally protected right.

I want everyone to pay attention to what happened in the video in the OP.

the moment the committee wanted to moved forward in their meeting in not strict accordance with the BLM folk, they immediately resorted to what they do best, disrupt and shut down.

these folks are not interested in conversation, but rather 100 percent compliance.

LMAO.

look at the stats genius. looks like you fell for the bullshit too. not surprising in the least.
police get away with murdering/shooting black people constantly. where the racism is quite telling, is when police shoot children. go look up some black children that have been shot by police, see what punishment the cops got. then do the same for white children.

police get away with murdering/shooting black people constantly. where the racism is quite telling, is when police shoot children. go look up some black children that have been shot by police, see what punishment the cops got. then do the same for white children.

yea, all two of them.

GTFO. if you want to be a POC victim your entire life have at it.

It's a god damn shame to see fellow POCs blame others for their failures in life.

yea, all two of them.

GTFO. if you want to be a POC victim your entire life have at it.

It's a god damn shame to see fellow POCs blame others for their failures in life.
is this the part where i call you racist because i'm actually white? bc that's how you guys seem to operate here in the war room.

full-blooded french-canadian and irish, born and raised in the US of A

tricky question. in all seriousness, people have a fundamental right to protest on public property. it's in our bill of rights. we also have freedom of religion. in actuality, protests and worship kinda can't be infringed on. covid-19 has never happened before though, so i understand lawmakers panicking to contain it.

I'm sure you'll hold the same standards if its a group of anti-maskers without masks on screaming in the face of people who are holding a parent teacher meeting... right ?

What about if they were all trumpers screeching about the prejudice their child has suffered for being a Trump supporter, and a bunch of fellow trumptards drive a hour to take part despite having nothing to do with the school. And they give no details on the actual injustice though you'll just have to believe it when they say it.

Same opinion?

Back