BLM invades school board meeting. Yes these are the parents not children

imagine thinking police officers run prisons. privatizing police would not privatize prisons.

but since you ask, prisons have already been privatized.
Fuck that's what I meant. We already have private prisons.

TBH I only learned within the last year that there is a difference between jail and prison. I didn't know for a long time. I expect there a many many people who don't know the difference.

Fuck that's what I meant. We already have private prisons.

TBH I only learned within the last year that there is a difference between jail and prison. I didn't know for a long time. I expect there a many many people who don't know the difference.
yeah jails are small time. holding cells, county, and the like.

the notion that privatizing the police would increase arrests works on the logic that there isn't enough crime to warrant their existence.

lmao ok bro. the majority of this country disagrees.
The majority of the country? I doubt that, just because the globalists have tried to shove it down the mouth of everyone in the US does not mean the majority of the population agrees with it. Most of the people on the bandwagon for it will jump on whatever the hot topic is so they can seem cool on social media.

camron_you_mad
Idiot confirmed. Not surprising though. You don’t come across as someone who’s educated at all.

Idiot confirmed. Not surprising though. You don’t come across as someone who’s educated at all.
tenor.gif

resorting to baseless personal attacks because you have nothing outside of overt racism to support your opinion. typical.

Back