BLM invades school board meeting. Yes these are the parents not children

Cringy mess. I get it, if you have concerns you have concerns. But this is sort of theatrical and misguided. If you find victimhood everywhere, actual victims will never get the spotlight.

<WellThere>

It's gonna be a long 4 years

Yep, annoying.

Have you ever been to a community meeting of any kind? School board, union, condo, town hall?
They are always one of two things: Super fucking boring, or super fucking annoying. Maybe both.

The fact that these particular annoying people support BLM is completely irrelevant.

Its a board meeting, they seem like black parents with their kids attending schools addressing their concerns.

Its not like the BLM were outsiders trying to invade a church sermon for trying to give away an AK47

"Addressing their concerns" by just highjacking the meeting and not allowing it to continue.

The one lady that gave the speech was already telling them all that they don't care about black kids. That they would keep ignoring the issues that black families face in that community. If I was on that board I'd just say "Well, you've already not only passed judgement on all my previous actions but have told me my future ones as well. And you think you can see into my mind and know how I think and feel. So...fuck you. Teach your own kids. I'm done here."

trick question ? obviously all the libtards
What is a libtard?

Someone who wants POC to feel comfortable enough to scream in the face of pale-skin individuals without fear of being murder by the police? If that is the case, I am, without any reservations, a libtard!

The trauma I've survived through my son? Wtf.

I'm sick and tired of each and everyone of you.

Your silence and inactions speaks volumes..... followed by
I will not give any details or information about the racial injustices we've suffered to anyone in this room..

So basically screaming racism yet staying silent about it ? Lol wtf is this insanity.

Also fuck me she's whiter than me lol

What is a libtard?

Someone who wants POC to feel comfortable enough to scream in the face of pale-skin individuals without fear of being murder by the police? If that is the case, I am, without any reservations, a libtard!
stopped reading at
"Pale skin individuals" buzz off you sound dumb and racist rn

if a non-violent protest during a board meeting instills terror in you, you should stop leaving the house.

What about screaming in people's face without a mask on in a building? I thought yas were all masks are mandatory? Or does that only matter depending on the slogan being chanted ?

Yep, annoying.

Have you ever been to a community meeting of any kind? School board, union, condo, town hall?
They are always one of two things: Super fucking boring, or super fucking annoying. Maybe both.

The fact that these particular annoying people support BLM is completely irrelevant.

Man, c'mon. I've attended more of those type of meetings than I would ever wish on anyone. People being a bit annoying is commonplace. The entire meeting being highjacked and unable to continue is next level garbage. And then you have to sit there and essentially be called a racist?

Like I said previously, the lady reading her story said it all. She had made up her mind that the board would never do anything constructive for black kids. They weren't there looking for solutions, to make things better, etc. They were there to disrupt and lay blame. Nothing else.

Back