BLM has taken it too far. Attacking Deus Ex:Mankind Divided for use of "Augs Lives Matter" in Ad

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They taken it too far this time.

Moscow_Cities_of_2029_DXMD.0.0.jpg

Although Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has yet to hit retail — it’s due on Aug. 23 — and Black Lives Matter began in earnest back in 2013, Vu told Heir that the game’s fiction predates the movement. That’s a notion that Heir challenged, even considering the lengthy nature of game development, but Vu remained steadfast.

"These words were thought in our game way before the current events," Vu said. "Unfortunate coincidence for sure."

http://www.polygon.com/2016/8/3/12368210/deus-ex-mankind-divided-augs-lives-matter-controversy

I see nothing wrong. The game had been in development way before, I believe that they came up with the phrase. Even if they stole it from BLM however, I see nothing wrong, movies/games should borrow from real life to make people understand real life struggles.

They should not take off the art or anything, it does no harm to BLM... In fact it helps it since it focuses on the mistreatment of people, something I believe BLM wants to focus on.

Finally BLM has taken it too far...It's a video game, Games borrow from a lot of real life material to create a rich deep story that we could relate to.

Nobody is belittling BLM with this phrase, it's not disrespectful to black people....These few BLM supporters are making us all look bad.

They finally took it too far.

Finally took it too far? You guys have looked like a bunch of uneducated tools this entire time.

Should be phrased Aug lives matter.

The people are just MASSIVE pussies nowadays. Massive. It's literally impossible to create anything that actually reflects today's issues and concerns, without the PC police being there to whine about it.

Imagine if these Stalinists were actually in charge? They will be, if we are not careful. I don't even care about people's opinions nowadays, whether they support BLM or not, I only care about whether they are a total pussy or not, because it's people like this who pave the road to totalitarianism, due to their inability to deal with the surrounding reality and the "stimulus" that makes them uncomfortable.

Last edited:
You have to be pretty gullible to believe they didn't deliberately appropriate that.

I don't mind. I think it's great. But it's not surprising to discover that #BLM is pro-censorship even in art. What the fuck doesn't it get wrong?

Fuck that, Deus Ex series is the shit. BLM can go suck a BBC.

The people are just MASSIVE pussies nowadays. Massive. It's literally impossible to create anything that actually reflects today's issues and concerns, without the PC police being there to whine about it.

Imagine if these Stalinists were actually in charge? They will be, if we are not careful. I don't even care about people's opinions nowadays, whether they support BLM or not, I only care about whether they are a total pussy or not, because it's people like this who pave the road to totalitarianism, due to their inability to deal with the surrounding reality and the "stimulus" that makes them uncomfortable.

I agree a lot of pussies these days but on both sides.

How many right wing pussies do we see freaking out about any word that obama says...How many right wing pussies think that the sky is falling.

I agree a lot of pussies these days but on both sides.

How many right wing pussies do we see freaking out about any word that obama says...How many right wing pussies think that the sky is falling.

The "progressive" movement is being manifested on both sides of the political spectrum. The unifying factor is that both sides are being pussies, use buzzwords to label their opposition and both sides essentially want authoritarianism, to impose their will.

Even Mr. Alex Jones knows it:

Last edited:
Back