BLM founder says all lives is racist

It's not about what they're saying when they say "al lives matter", it's what they're doing. The phrase, as I keep repeating, was coined solely for the purpose of getting protesters who want their lives treated like they matter as much as anyone else's to sit down and shut up.
So all lives don't matter? And saying they do is deemed racist?

You can't just declare a logical statement as 'coined to make them sit down and shut up'.
It was coined for a reason. Clearly it was coined in response to black people asserting that their lives matter. Clearly there is some contention with their position. All of these things are obvious. So why do you think that phrase was coined?
I think if BLM declared apples as racist you would be feverishly trying to argue that they were indeed racist.
You think that because you're dumb.

"All Lives Matter" isn't inherently racist- it's just something racists love to say because it has that particular reflexive, cheap appeal. Both BLM and the whiny retort are losing any legitimacy they might have because of this predictable, boring descent into racial animosity.

All lives do matter. Black people started saying "black lives matter" SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE they believe they're living in a country that doesn't treat their lives as though they matter. "All lives matter" was coined as an argument to their protests. Why?

"All Lives Matter" isn't inherently racist- it's just something racists love to say because it has that particular reflexive, cheap appeal.
True, this is worth clarifying. People are arguing that the statement is not inherently racist, I'm arguing that it's racist the way it's actually used.

All lives do matter, but BLM was started to bring attention to ONE issue, white cops shooting black men.
I personally think the behavior of the black men has a lot to do with it, but that's besides the point.
It's not particularly valid to criticise BLM for not addressing things they never meant to address. To throw out the "all lives matter" response will be seen as a reply that intentionally misunderstands the aims of BLM.

Anytime I think that we are getting better with dealing with our racial problems in this country, I go on the internet and read the racists on all sides just blather nonsense. It's comforting knowing things are the way they always have been.

This is what I hate about SJWs. Minorities are incapable of bigotry because, ironically enough, racisms.
All warriors of social justice are big-dicked winners. Obviously minorities are capable of bigotry, but that bigotry will have different consequences in a system with a power imbalance tilted against them and in favor of the party they're prejudiced towards.

All lives do matter. Black people started saying "black lives matter" SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE they believe they're living in a country that doesn't treat their lives as though they matter. "All lives matter" was coined as an argument to their protests. Why?

Would me saying "Native Lives Matter" be racist because I'm acknowledging the eradication of Native americans? Would that give me the right to boo "Black lives matter"?

True, this is worth clarifying. People are arguing that the statement is not inherently racist, I'm arguing that it's racist the way it's actually used.
The ALM crowd from what I've seen consists of 2 groups- those offended by what they see as an inherently racist movement, and those who are just racists looking for an excuse. While BLM seems to be made up of racists looking for an excuse, plus those who are protesting the obvious inequality. I see the racists from each movement as cancelling each other out, and I compare what is left. People who believe there is inequality vs people who think it is inherently racist to fight inequality. Basically, it sums up our racial divide quite well. You're on the right side of it.

All warriors of social justice are big-dicked winners. Obviously minorities are capable of bigotry, but that bigotry will have different consequences in a system with a power imbalance tilted against them and in favor of the party they're prejudiced towards.

Wait... so their bigotry is different? What happened to "equality"? This constant shifting of the goal posts is as stupid as it is disgusting.

All lives do matter, but BLM was started to bring attention to ONE issue, white cops shooting black men.
I personally think the behavior of the black men has a lot to do with it, but that's besides the point.
It's not particularly valid to criticise BLM for not addressing things they never meant to address. To throw out the "all lives matter" response will be seen as a reply that intentionally misunderstands the aims of BLM.
I understand that, but All lives matter is inherently open minded and literally means that all lives matter, regardless of skin color.

I get the point of Black lives matter, I just don't think the representatives of the movement are articulately getting the point across, and are doing more harm than good for their cause.

Wait... so their bigotry is different? What happened to "equality"?
It never existed. That's the point. BLM's entire premise is that black people aren't treated equally in America.

It was coined for a reason. Clearly it was coined in response to black people asserting that their lives matter. Clearly there is some contention with their position. All of these things are obvious. So why do you think that phrase was coined?

And yet nobody disagrees that black lives do indeed matter. The issue is with exclusivity.

Since I doubt there is some sort of central coining facility, I'm going to assume that it is a logical response to an implication that only black lives matter, or an implication that people don't think black lives matter (which is the theme of the politics)

I understand that, but All lives matter is inherently open minded and literally means that all lives matter, regardless of skin color.

I get the point of Black lives matter, I just don't think the representatives of the movement are articulately getting the point across, and are doing more harm than good for their cause.
Certainly they chose their name poorly, and their tactics have been questionable, as well as some of the societal cancer they've championed.
Aside from their name, tactics, and roster of losers, though, their message is halfway worthwhile.

And yet nobody disagrees that black lives do indeed matter.

And yet many black people feel that they're living in a system which does not treat their lives as though they matter as much as everyone else's.

The issue is with exclusivity.

No it isn't.

Since I doubt there is some sort of central coining facility, I'm going to assume that it is a logical response to an implication that only black lives matter,
There is no such implication.

Back