BLM founder says all lives is racist

I'm not your monkey, and I've entertained your avoidance for half a dozen posts. If you feel this definition is relevant to a rebuttal, then you are free to incorporate it. I will re-post that argument in its entirety:
As I keep pointing out, this breaks down at #2 because it's only true if you believe that advocating for a disempowered race can be racist. Hence my curiosity about your understanding of racism and empowerment. It's tricky to respond to the rest of this because it all falls apart so early on. I guess I can respond to number 8 by saying that if "all lives matter" is "anti protester" then it IS racist per my definition, since you're being anti-protesters whose stated agenda is to get black lives treated as though they matter as much as everyone else's.

Black Lives Matter founder Marissa Jenae Johnson said the phrase “all lives matter” is a “new racial slur,” in a recent interview with Fox News national correspondent John Roberts.

“White Americans have created the conditions

/

Aaaannnddd stopped reading.

I can't take someone explaining what is and isn't racist seriously, when they start by blaming a race for something.

i honestly don't care what people protest (its their right to do so whether i agree with it or not). Of course i don't agree with the BLM movement, especially after hearing how illogical some of the members appear to be. I get it, im evil because im a white male and i suppress all minorities with my white privilege.

"I am completely unable to win this argument" is what I read through my brown (but white privileged) eyes. "

Sometimes I like to step back and look at the bigger picture.

We live in a world where saying "All lives matter" will get boo'ed off stage and flood with comments calling you a racist. Think about how far from path of rationality we must have strayed to get here.

Sometimes I like to step back and look at the bigger picture.

We live in a world where saying "All lives matter" will get boo'ed off stage and flood with comments calling you a racist. Think about how far from path of rationality we must have strayed to get here.

It's also a matter of people taking politics at face value when it is really political gamesmanship.

There are strategic ways of advancing political agendas, and browbeating criticism as racist has become very popular. People continue to fall for this tactic, so it will continue to be used.

As I keep pointing out, this breaks down at #2 because it's only true if you believe that advocating for a disempowered race can be racist. Hence my curiosity about your understanding of racism and empowerment. It's tricky to respond to the rest of this because it all falls apart so early on. I guess I can respond to number 8 by saying that if "all lives matter" is "anti protester" then it IS racist per my definition, since you're being anti-protesters whose stated agenda is to get black lives treated as though they matter as much as everyone else's.
The logic of ALM's argument in point #2 (not just as an exhibition of the animated dialogue between #BLM/#ALM) was defended in my post #49, but you refused to address that by yet again attempting to derail the argument; at that point into a discussion about my personal opinions of "racism" and the "power balance". I have already pointed out that #2's veracity isn't necessary to the thesis of my argument in that post, but merely precipitates #BLM's response which is precisely what you're trying to argue here. #BLM thought the argument broke down at point #2: just like you. I granted them their (and your) rebuttal in point #3. Then continued the dialogue.

So now address the dialogue in its entirety, or at the very least its final two points in conclusion. Because right now this is all you've shown the forum:

oFYgwbh.jpg

The logic of ALM's argument in #2 (not just as an exhibition of the animated dialogue between #BLM/#ALM) was defended in #49, but you refused to address that by yet again attempting to derail the argument; at that point into a discussion about my personal opinions of "racism" and the "power balance".

Your argument was premised on the assumption of equal power, hence my interest in power balance. "White power" cannot be the same as "black power" if one of those races has less power in our society, in the exact same way "You're fired" doesn't mean the same thing when I say it to my boss as when he says it to me. Your whole entire argument throughout every one of your posts here is heavily dependent upon head-in-the-sand denial of power imbalance between races.

Your argument was premised on the assumption of equal power, hence my interest in power balance. "White power" cannot be the same as "black power" if one of those races has less power in our society, in the exact same way "You're fired" doesn't mean the same thing when I say it to my boss as when he says it to me. Your whole entire argument throughout every one of your posts here is heavily dependent upon head-in-the-sand denial of power imbalance between races.
Anytime you're ready to stop being a bitch and address the core argument instead of endlessly attempting to derail it, hit me up in a PM.

Until then we'll add another "Madmick fucked you up" to the pile, I guess.

You seem to be speaking of "all lives" as though it's a specific person or organization with a specific doctrine or creed. It isn't. It's something people say to rebut against the assertion that black lives matter.
So not all lives matter?

I never understand why people expect others to give up their privileges. Are these people also going to give up their privileges because a bunch of people in the third world countries are living under worse conditions than they are?

White guys massacred each other a bunch of times in order to attain the level of "privilege" that they have now. I say let them have it. Kings were killed, dictators were killed, armies were destroyed and civilians slaughtered without mercy in countless wars to attain a semblance of freedom and prosperity. Now let's just move towards everybody else having the same privileges, instead of taking them away from others.

We also need to tone down the damn race thing already, it's like we turned back the clock a hundred years and started to think about everything in terms of black and white again. This color thing, should have been buried under the dirt a long time ago.

Last edited:
That's actually completely disingenuous, though. It's not like people were going around saying "all lives matter!" and then black people started yelling that black lives matter more. Black people started saying their lives matter and white people somehow took offense to that, and coined this disingenuous phrase as a "sit down and shut up" rebuttal to their assertion that black lives matter.

"Of course black lives matter. Duh. Nobody is disputing that statement." Great. Then why argue with them? Why contend with anything at all? Why not say "Of course! Yes. How can we help?"

Because the people who assert BLM are just as racist as the evil white folk they are trying to shame with said statement.

Here's a good life tip for you; everyone is racist in their own way. White's aren't any more racist than blacks, asians, latios etc.

Fucking deal with it you racist swine.

Anytime you're ready to stop being a bitch and address the core argument instead of endlessly attempting to derail it, hit me up in a PM.

So you're ready to post an argument that isn't dependent on denial of racial power imbalance now?

Until then we'll add another "Madmick fucked you up" to the pile, I guess.

Never happened.

So not all lives matter?
It's not about what they're saying when they say "al lives matter", it's what they're doing. The phrase, as I keep repeating, was coined solely for the purpose of getting protesters who want their lives treated like they matter as much as anyone else's to sit down and shut up.

It's not about what they're saying when they say "al lives matter", it's what they're doing. The phrase, as I keep repeating, was coined solely for the purpose of getting protesters who want their lives treated like they matter as much as anyone else's to sit down and shut up.

You can't just declare a logical statement as 'coined to make them sit down and shut up'.

That is a cheap silencing of dissent tactic by implying all sorts of emotional baggage has to come along for the ride when making such logical statements, and that BLM politics needs to be accepted at face value.

I think if BLM declared apples as racist you would be feverishly trying to argue that they were indeed racist.

The best response to the leader of BLM is to let them keep their opinion and to ignore their opinion.

If you can't argue a person away from a conviction there's really nothing more to do. Let them hold that opinion.... and move back on with your life. Who really cares?

You know how I know you're black?

This is what I hate about SJWs. Minorities are incapable of bigotry because, ironically enough, racisms.

Back