BLM founder says all lives is racist

stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Black Lives Matter founder Marissa Jenae Johnson said the phrase “all lives matter” is a “new racial slur,” in a recent interview with Fox News national correspondent John Roberts.

“White Americans have created the conditions that require a phrase like ‘Black Likes Matter,'” said the 24-year-old Seattle-based activist. “Do you know how horrific it is to grow up as a child in a world that so hates you? While you’re literally being gunned down in the street, while you’re being rounded up and mass incarcerated and forced into prison slavery.”

Roberts asked Johnson why protest Bernie Sanders, “He’s the far-left candidate.”

“Left for white folks,” Johnson replied. “He’s left for the needs and concerns of mainstream white America.”

“The Democrats have always been reliant on the black vote,” Johnson continued. “Part of what we’re doing is waking black voters up to their power as a voting bloc, within the Democratic party.”

“What it’s gonna take to dismantle white supremacy is white folks actually gotta give up something,” she said. “You have to actually sacrifice yourself. You have to be willing to give up the things that you currently benefit from.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...er-co-founder-all-lives-matter-a-racial-slur/

“What it’s gonna take to dismantle white supremacy is white folks actually gotta give up something,” she said. “You have to actually sacrifice yourself. You have to be willing to give up the things that you currently benefit from.”

What do I need to give up exactly?

“White Americans have created the conditions that require a phrase like ‘Black Likes Matter,'” said the 24-year-old Seattle-based activist. “Do you know how horrific it is to grow up as a child in a world that so hates you? While you’re literally being gunned down in the street, while you’re being rounded up and mass incarcerated and forced into prison slavery.”

What year does she live in?

Where are our conspiracy theorists on this movement? You guys are slacking. I want to hear the one about how this lady is a secret devotee of Trump. She's engineering this whole thing just to help him build his brand.

"All lives matter" is a phrase coined to counteract the phrase "black lives matter". To COUNTERACT it. An obvious, innocuous, incontrovertible statement claiming that black lives mater was deemed so offensive and dangerous that a new phrase was coined to combat its influence upon cultural consciousness. Of course it's racist.

"All lives matter" is a phrase coined to counteract the phrase "black lives matter". To COUNTERACT it. An obvious, innocuous, incontrovertible statement claiming that black lives mater was deemed so offensive and dangerous that a new phrase was coined to combat its influence upon cultural consciousness. Of course it's racist.
Simply one of the shittiest arguments I've ever heard you make.

LMAO!!

Do All lives not matter?

Black lives matter only when it's taken by a non black...

when it's taken by a fellow black you guys don't give a fuck...you guys are mute.

I'm beginning to think your the liberal version of Ripskater, saying the stupidest shit imaginable to get a response.

LMAO!!

Do All lives not matter?

Black lives matter only when it's taken by a non black...

when it's taken by a fellow black you guys don't give a fuck...you guys are mute.

I'm beginning to think your the liberal version of Ripskater, saying the stupidest shit imaginable to get a response.

Liberal version of ripskater. Nice. There's a couple of those in the warroom.

Pure politics

It sounds like they are trying to define the narratives that are allowed, and to disallow anything outside of that scope.

Why doesn't anyone but the right have the balls to just call these people out? Where are the moderates? I guess they don't get a voice on tv?

LMAO!!

Do All lives not matter?

People didn't just spontaneously start bleating that phrase out of the blue; they started bleating it to get the people saying "Black lives matter" to sit down and shut up.

Simply one of the shittiest arguments I've ever heard you make.
It's a solid argument and I'll defend it articulately if you care to offer more than vapid derps to support your position.

People didn't just spontaneously start bleating that phrase out of the blue; they started bleating it to get the people saying "Black lives matter" to sit down and shut up.
To be clear, if you don't agree with BLM your racist right.

Back