BLM (burn, loot, murder) rioters now burning bibles.

That's highly disingenuous. First, sick people got healthcare before Obamacare. I got healthcare when I was sick, as did millions of other people. Second, post-Obamacare, Republicans have tried to pass healthcare bills that included protections for people who have preexisting conditions.

Explain to me what happened to Republican healthcare during 2016-2018 when they had control of Congress.

Good ol' first amendment.

What universal truths do you take from the bible? I imagine it's highly selective.
God is real, all of creation was made by Him, the only good in this world is from Him, humans took what He gave us and corrupted it, no human was born good after the fall and that’s why looking to humanity for answers is the opposite of where we should be looking.

Basically, the world was designed to work a certain way, humans have perverted that way, and now we reap the consequences.

lol burning bibles... great way to get black people on your side.

AOC came out against Saint Damien who worked amongst the lepers too, claiming that his statue was part of "white supremacy"

Oh hey, look at that, the Catholics are being persecuted.

Ain't seen that in a minute.

Make no mistake. These trained Marxists don't give a damn about black people. Black lives don't matter to the Left. This is all about the destruction of Western society.

There is no defending these book burning thugs.

your first paragraph is not supported by the rest of the TS. this thread gets a D-.

book burning? way to go BLM, you are really keeping focus here and winning over people to your movement..........

God is real, all of creation was made by Him, the only good in this world is from Him, humans took what He gave us and corrupted it, no human was born good after the fall and that’s why looking to humanity for answers is the opposite of where we should be looking.

Basically, the world was designed to work a certain way, humans have perverted that way, and now we reap the consequences.

God made baby cancer a thing.

So, I mean.

Fuck God.

Second, post-Obamacare, Republicans have tried to pass healthcare bills that included protections for people who have preexisting conditions.
Source? Last "Republican healthcare bill" I remember was a repeal of Obamacare with no replacement, and it only failed because of this:
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170728020402-mccain-votes-no-senate-floor.jpg

Notice McConnell's body language if you want to know how the mainstream, institutional GOP feels about "protecting" people with pre-existing conditions.

In fact, the Trump administration is in court right now trying to get Obamacare struck down-- which would eliminate protection for pre-existing conditions-- in the middle of a freaking pandemic.

Trump administration asks Supreme Court to invalidate Obamacare

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/25/politics/trump-administration-obamacare-supreme-court/index.html

Last edited:
God made baby cancer a thing.

So, I mean.

Fuck God.

Okay....it’s obvious a constructive discussion isn’t going to happen. That’s okay to be honest, but if you ever feel like having a decent discussion of the Bible I would be more than happy.

That's highly disingenuous. First, sick people got healthcare before Obamacare. I got healthcare when I was sick, as did millions of other people. Second, post-Obamacare, Republicans have tried to pass healthcare bills that included protections for people who have preexisting conditions.

its not highly disingenuous its spot on accurate. claiming Jesus for your political side, aside from being incredible ignorant, is anti Christian. doing that creates a stumbling block for Christ.

you are in the way.

Last edited:
Okay....it’s obvious a constructive discussion isn’t going to happen. That’s okay to be honest, but if you ever feel like having a decent discussion of the Bible I would be more than happy.

I spent enough time in Catholic school and church growing up. I know enough about the bible.

I don't know how you could read the bible, look at the world at large, and be like "yeah this shit is definitely the way to go".

Millions of people don't qualify for Medicaid who have who have annual OOP maximums over $8000 on plans that cost hundreds of dollars a month. Sure Obamacare made things better for poor people. It also screwed non-poor people.
"Christian": ^^^

Christ: Problem?

its not highly disingenuous its spot on accurate. claiming Jesus for you political side, aside from being incredible ignorant, is anti Christian. doing that creates a stumbling block for Christ.

you are in the way.

I support a public option, but attempting to reduce Christian ethics to either Obamacare, single-payer, or Bidencare is beyond disingenuous.

I spent enough time in Catholic school and church growing up. I know enough about the bible.

I don't know how you could read the bible, look at the world at large, and be like "yeah this shit is definitely the way to go".
I dont care how much time is spent on reading the Bible if you read it looking for an enemy in God, because that’s all you’re going to find. Let’s just look at with what Christ taught in the New Testament. Would you not agree that to love your neighbor as your self, being humble, loving God with all your heart, soul, and strength, and thirst for righteousness are good things?

If everyone lived their lives as Christ lived His, would it not lead to a better world altogether?

Back