BLM (burn, loot, murder) rioters now burning bibles.

reading a book about Ruby Ridge.
anyone know anything about the Christian Identity movement?

that is not the case. a being can have free will and still be predictable by an omnicient God.

that doesn’t make a lick of sense. If god designed everything and knows what a being is going to do before it does it, how does one have any choice to do anything different?

that doesn’t make a lick of sense. If god designed everything and knows what a being is going to do before it does it, how does one have any choice to do anything different?

just think of it this way in order.

an omniscient God decides to create beings.

he creates them with self will and all the freedoms available to a being that is human.

he knows how it will turn out, in fact God cant not know how it will turn out being omniscient.

The Christian God is the result of a fanfiction Mary Sue taken to the logical extreme with a pissant attempt at self correction to a natural correction. The need to prove God as powerful as possible ensured he was listed as omnipotent AND omniscient which is not totally rare in religions though it mostly only manifest in monotheistic ones.
Of course this then clashes with the concept of Free Will, since omniscience naturally means a certain level of preordinance. Prophecy Fallacy comes into play.
Ask a Christian if Judas is in Hell and 100% of them will quickly confirm, but Judas actions were confirmed centuries before he existed removing choice from the entire scenario, and his choice was absolutely vital for Jesus to accomplish his mission, the lack of which would invalidate Jesus' supposed existence (that is, to die for humanitys sins).
Judas cant possibly be in Hell because his actions were instrumental to fulfilling Gods Will, and if fulfilling a deities will, especially a preordained and prophecized one can be a sinful act, then it refutes the inherent good a God can be. its questions whether a God just 'IS', or whether a God any good is actually GOOD on a moral scale if the ends justify the means.

just think of it this way in order.

an omniscient God decides to create beings.

he creates them with self will and all the freedoms available to a being that is human.

he knows how it will turn out, in fact God cant not know how it will turn out being omniscient.

You didn’t answer the question. If you can’t do anything outside of exactly what your creator has designed to occur, you don’t have free will.

If an entity created you and your environment such that he knows exactly what’s next. The choices you make can’t change what is next, thus you have no free will to change that path. You are just an unassuming actor in a scripted play you have no real choice in, even if you think you might.

The Christian God is the result of a fanfiction Mary Sue taken to the logical extreme with a pissant attempt at self correction to a natural correction. The need to prove God as powerful as possible ensured he was listed as omnipotent AND omniscient which is not totally rare in religions though it mostly only manifest in monotheistic ones.
Of course this then clashes with the concept of Free Will, since omniscience naturally means a certain level of preordinance. Prophecy Fallacy comes into play.
Ask a Christian if Judas is in Hell and 100% of them will quickly confirm, but Judas actions were confirmed centuries before he existed removing choice from the entire scenario, and his choice was absolutely vital for Jesus to accomplish his mission, the lack of which would invalidate Jesus' supposed existence (that is, to die for humanitys sins).
Judas cant possibly be in Hell because his actions were instrumental to fulfilling Gods Will, and if fulfilling a deities will, especially a preordained and prophecized one can be a sinful act, then it refutes the inherent good a God can be. its questions whether a God just 'IS', or whether a God any good is actually GOOD on a moral scale if the ends justify the means.

Judas may not be in hell so 100% is a fallacy.

For your hypothetical though. i don't see how Judas cant be created with self will and still be predictable by God. who cares "when" Judas was created only that Judas was created with self will.

You didn’t answer the question. If you can’t do anything outside of exactly what your creator has designed to occur, you don’t have free will.

If an entity created you and your environment such that he knows exactly what’s next. The choices you make can’t change what is next, thus you have no free will to change that path. You are just an unassuming actor in a scripted play you have no real choice in, even if you think you might.

you said--
If you can’t do anything outside of exactly what your creator has designed to occur, you don’t have free will.

you can do lots of things with your free will-- God just knows what those things will be. God creates you with free will and knows what you will do with it.

this argument is trippy. its like those pictures you look at that change completely based on perspective...... that's how this argument is to me. i can only see if from one perspective at a time but each seems obvious and necessary when i do.......

you said--
If you can’t do anything outside of exactly what your creator has designed to occur, you don’t have free will.

you can do lots of things with your free will-- God just knows what those things will be. God creates you with free will and knows what you will do with it.

this argument is trippy. its like those pictures you look at that change completely based on perspective...... that's how this argument is to me. i can only see if from one perspective at a time but each seems obvious and necessary when i do.......

If your fate is predetermined by some other entity who has designed the system such that it knows the future and nothing you can do will change that, you don’t have free will. That’s literally the opposite of free will. I don’t think you understand what the term free will means.

Make no mistake. These trained Marxists don't give a damn about black people. Black lives don't matter to the Left. This is all about the destruction of Western society.

There is no defending these book burning thugs.

Here is a black and white pic of them burning bibles
404e35c3-5fac-4f59-95b9-1a9982683c88.jpg.pagespeed.ce.MgCHmVvWMi.jpg

i think the confusion here is around the use of the word prayer.

prayer for a Catholic just means communication with a spiritual being. prayer can NOT include worship or it can include worship. so a Catholic prays to Mary but does not worship Mary unless they have fallen into heresy, same goes for the saints.

so many people use the word prayer with a much more worshipful connotation that confusion takes place.
Deuteronomy 18:10-12

10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you.

If your fate is predetermined by some other entity who has designed the system such that it knows the future and nothing you can do will change that, you don’t have free will. That’s literally the opposite of free will. I don’t think you understand what the term free will means.

why cant the being be given free will and the creator know what that will will be? why cant God's attention be solely on the creation of the being itself, with no thought of its possible interaction with the world and then God, after the instant of creation, can then see all what that being will do?

like God hides its omniscient from itself or chooses not to know out of a sheer act of love for the being itself?

i think you are assuming God thinks discursively and that is the hang up.

also i will state again. i can see the necessity of either argument but cant see them both at once.

Ever played Sim City?

Deuteronomy 18:10-12

10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you.

so Jesus goes to hell for talking to Moses and Elijah and every prophet in the bible goes to hell for talking with an angel? and your understanding of the oneness in the Body of Christ is that no one experiences any of that "oneness" to any degree until heaven?

do you never experience a connection to heaven and angels in this life in any deep way? have you never noticed anyone in the Mystical Body of Christ while praying?

so Jesus goes to hell for talking to Moses and Elijah and every prophet in the bible goes to hell for talking with an angel? and your understanding of the oneness in the Body of Christ is that no one experiences any of that "oneness" to any degree until heaven?

do you never experience a connection to heaven and angels in this life in any deep way? have you never noticed anyone in the Mystical Body of Christ while praying?
<Huh2>

Either one believes the Most High and His word or they don't. He said its detestable to consult the dead and that includes Mary. Also, its not even Mary you would be talking to.

Either one believes the Most High and His word or they don't. He said its detestable to consult the dead and that includes Mary. Also, its not even Mary you would be talking to.

saying that doesn't make it so.

Jesus did it- he spoke to dead prophets.

i think that scripture is speaking about pagan practices and not what Jesus was doing. divination through self will is what is being condemned.

the body of Christ is not like divination at all. it is noticing each other in the mystical body because we are being brought into one.

Last edited:
why cant the being be given free will and the creator know what that will will be? why cant God's attention be solely on the creation of the being itself, with no thought of its possible interaction with the world and then God, after the instant of creation, can then see all what that being will do?

like God hides its omniscient from itself or chooses not to know out of a sheer act of love for the being itself?

i think you are assuming God thinks discursively and that is the hang up.

also i will state again. i can see the necessity of either argument but cant see them both at once.

If the being that designed you can at some point determine exactly what will occur in your entire future and you have no ability to deviate from that path, you have zero free will. You may be ignorant of your determined fate, but it’s still already written for you.

You can try to pose some illogical situations where the omnipotent switch is flipped on and off, but that doesn’t make sense nor does it line up with Christianity’s description of an all knowing god.

saying that doesn't make it so.

Jesus did it. i think that scripture is speaking about pagan practices. divination through self will is what it speaks of,

the body of Christ is not that at all. it is noticing each other in the mystical body.

That doesn't make sense my friend.

That doesn't make sense my friend.

you never experience any connection to heaven through The Mystical Body of Christ? you never begin to notice everything being brought into one with God in prayer? ever? you never notice "us" in the Mystical Body"

being in a love relationship with God, and because God is in everyone starting to notice your connection to everyone, and even noticing someone in particular is not divination.

there is also the question to be asked. is a Christian who dies dead? i think they live in Christ, therefore noticing someone in the Body of Christ, is not noticing the dead.

this type of experience which is had in love has never been absent from Christianity.

Last edited:
Back