BLM (burn, loot, murder) rioters now burning bibles.

Leftism in a nutshell...these people aren't interested in dialogue, compromise...

Its very evident what their end game is.
This is no more "leftism in a nutshell" than the tiki torch dweebs are "conservativism in a nutshell."

As a liberal Catholic (the Bible is a Catholic book) these people in no way represent me.

Last edited:
Why was John the baptist's head cut off? Why was Jesus crucified? Why was Stephen stoned to death? Because some people hate the truth. Communists like BLM are the spiritual successors of those who murdered the prophets, Christ, and the martyrs.

Why was John the baptist's head cut off? Why was Jesus crucified? Why was Stephen stoned to death? Because some people hate the truth. Communists like BLM are the spiritual successors of those who murdered the prophets, Christ, and the martyrs.
And the Republicans who refuse to pass legislation to give sick people healthcare while claiming to be Christians are the descendants of the Pharisees. DON'T claim Jesus for your political side-- that is an EXTREMELY un-Christian thing to do.

This is no more "leftism in a nutshell" any more than the tiki torch dweebs are "conservativism in a nutshell."

As a liberal Catholic (the Bible is a Catholic book) these people in no way represent me.
Spot on. I think every Christian needs to look at Jesus and his actions, then think about what side actually represents those actions the most.

And the Republicans who refuse to pass legislation to give sick people healthcare while claiming to be Christians are the descendants of the Pharisees. DON'T claim Jesus for your political side-- that is an EXTREMELY un-Christian thing to do.

That's highly disingenuous. First, sick people got healthcare before Obamacare. I got healthcare when I was sick, as did millions of other people. Second, post-Obamacare, Republicans have tried to pass healthcare bills that included protections for people who have preexisting conditions.

Youre wrong there. Its the foundation of all the laws which govern you. You can only hurt yourself by "rejecting" it.

If you believe that the bible "stands for universal truth", I imagine the bible MUST be filled with nothing BUT universal truths, right?

If you believe that to be true, I wonder how far you're willing to go with the truths and rules and laws within the bible.

Title is misleading. Not one BLM tweet in the bunch.

Back