#BLM activist disrupts Clinton speech for calling black gang members "super predators" in the 90s

A super predator? You mean like this?

To be truly comparable, they'd have to be representing a large group of people and advocating policy he agrees with. Say union reps. I think he would have treated them the same way.

That's a good point. It'd be interesting to see.

What's the BLM connection? Just that the lady is black?

Anyway, I would like the hear Clinton's response. I'm sure she has one, and she should if she doesn't.

Ashley Williams, BLM activist:

Ashley Williams 1.jpg

Ashley-Williams-2_small.jpg

http://www.museumofthenewsouth.org/media-center/blog/ask-an-activist-ashley-williams

Does that suffice?

Trump is gonna hammer Hillrod and erode her black support.

no doubt Bill and Hillary prob put more young black men in jail than any president in history. for that, unwavering political support from the black voters.

Wasn't that bill brought to the floor by a Democrat? Didn't it garner overwhelming support by the Congressional Black Caucus? Wasn't it the CBC who who were the ones who lobbied for harsher sentences for crack in response to the concerns of their constituents who saw the violence associated with crack as being much different than coke? Only 2 members voted no iirc (John Lewis being one.)

I believe it was the soon to be retiring Charlie Rangel who stood proudly next to Reagen when it was signed into law.

But you listen to these people now, and they had nothing to do with it. All the white man.

Last edited:
This image will be in every attack ad come the fall if we end up with Trump vs Sanders -

BLM are attacking Hillary because they've found their ideal candidate in weak-kneed coward Sanders. Sanders is so desperate for their support after being smeared as racist early in the campaign because he comes from lily white Vermont and wasn't talking enough about "their issues" that he caters to their every demand now.

The above picture says a thousand words. Does he look like a commander in chief?

Both sides have a racist problem and both sides are pandering to those racists for votes.

Shit post.

Can someone please explain to me what she (Clinton) said that was wrong?

Exactly! Everyone knows there's a close link between crime and substance abuse. So let's implement drug policy that actually helps with that. Freeing nonviolent drug offenders would be a great start; as you said most people aren't in there for drugs alone, but freeing nonviolent drug offenders would still free up a shitload of money to start giving addicts real treatment based on current addiction medicine science, thus causing crime to plummet and helping everyone.
Thats still a pretty small minority of prisoners.

Listen to what she said. The protester was addressing mass incarceration, which is very much a problem and is very much a racial issue and which Hillary was endorsing and feeding into in that speech. This is EXACTLY the sort of thing BLM should be protesting.

Mass crime is what leads to mass incarceration.

You BLM/Sanders types that always rail against "mass incarceration" confuse me. What do you want to do, empty the jails of black men because their skin color means they must have been unjustly incarcerated? Where do you think these formerly incarcerated black men--almost all of which DID commit crimes and were not wrongfully imprisoned--are going to go? To black neighborhoods. Do you think this influx of ex-cons is going to help depressed black neighborhoods? Are they going to lead to a renaissance? Or are crime rates just going to increase and things get worse?

Common sense says the latter. Like I said, don't commit crimes and you won't be incarcerated in 99+% of cases.

Thats still a pretty small minority of prisoners.
Fourteen percent. That's a shitload, and it's a shitload of money we need. If you take off all the extra time tacked on to other sentences for drug offenses, it'll go down even further. And that's just the money saved on incarceration, not policing and prosecuting. Think about how much extra money we'd have lying around for drug treatment if we did that.

Last edited:
was nice seeing hillary get interrupted, then it was funny hearing all the white hillary drones get pissed and say the girl was being 'inappropriate'

i think the whole video was a shit smear of limp wristed pussies vying for who can be the biggest loudmouthed self entitled cunt

Back