Blizzard's Upcoming FPS: Overwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have the feeling reaper will be spammed to shit in pubs?

might try it. Its a complete rip off of smite with a little TF thrown in. Blizzard has really lost their way. I don't like the art style at all. They are pretty much using the same color palette WoW uses and the art style is similar.

Looks pretty cool.

Either Winston/Hanzo for me.

Hate reaper. Looks like Death from Darksiders.

Not really my kinda game but it looks cool.

Engy, Bastion, Hanzo, and Tracer look fun, actually most of the classes do.

I just learned something interesting.

Everyone remember the IP Blizzard was working on codenamed Titan. Well Overwatch is Titan (a small portion of it).

I am going to play Phara for that quake rocket launcher gameplay similarity. Second choice is probably Widowmaker for some snipe fun.

Glad Blizz is doing this. It might bring me back to FPS ehich has become quite lame with military shooters.

first blizzard game I actually have 0 interest in

Looks like it should be on the shelf with skylanders.. Looks terrible

i love the people who take the time to come here just to let all of us know they hate the game.. its comical.. IMO TF2 is more cartoonish and im looking forward to the overwatch beta..

i love the people who take the time to come here just to let all of us know they hate the game.. its comical.. IMO TF2 is more cartoonish and im looking forward to the overwatch beta..

I wouldn't go into a established game thread like the D3 one and talk bad about the game. But this is a reveal thread on a gaming forum, this thread exists for people to comment on and give opinions

I'm really hyped for this. I've been looking for a new game to play with my fps friends after Battlefield and CS got stale. I want to play Reaper/Hanzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back