blitzgannou ´´ i would love to share the cage with DC’’

tenor.gif

FrigidMindlessGrouper-size_restricted.gif

he felt the blows of old Silva,Francis kills him in 3 minutes.

I'd like to see Ngannou KO Stipe proving the 1st fight was a fluke and then DC beats Ngannou proving he's the GOAT HW in MMA History

In my opinion DC x Ngannou is a fight for who the MMA HW GOAT is

Strikeforce DC and Current Ngannou destroy any HW in MMA History, yes even Fedor.

I'd like to see Ngannou KO Stipe proving the 1st fight was a fluke and then DC beats Ngannou proving he's the GOAT HW in MMA History

In my opinion DC x Ngannou is a fight for who the MMA HW GOAT is

Strikeforce DC and Current Ngannou destroy any HW in MMA History, yes even Fedor.

Current Ngannou lost badly to Stipe, mate.

Current Ngannou lost in a poor fight to Black Beast.

Thread full of orange belt Francis nuthuggers.

With all due respect, Rumble is nowhere near Ngannou’s league in punching power.

P4P yes. Overall? No way.
Agreed. There's KO'ing guys at range with wild shots and then there's KO'ing guys standing on your tippy toes against the fence with an arm punch like Francis did to Cain.

It doesn't matter how good your chin is, Francis doesn't need much to put you down.

Current Ngannou lost badly to Stipe, mate.

Current Ngannou lost in a poor fight to Black Beast.

Thread full of orange belt Francis nuthuggers.
Lol if you think the same Francis who lost to Stipe/BB is current Francis you've gotta either be trolling or just awfully ignorant.

I've broken down several times how Ngannou is a different fighter. Against JDS he was utilizing vicious leg kicks slowing JDS down and giving him another threat to think about, and he took his time and timed his shots/countered to get the KO.

Against Blaydes/Cain he KO'd them while they were shooting in. He knew the angles they'd be coming in and practiced landing the shots from those positions and found the KOs. Against Rozenstruik, Ngannou's coach mentioned that they seen Rozenstruik struggle in the past when people rushed/pressured him and took advantage of that weakness.

The Ngannou who fought Stipe/BB was never one to take advantage of weaknesses/study his opponents like now. You realize that before the Stipe fight that Ngannou went to party in France for 2 weeks at the end of his "camp". He had no respect for Stipe and didn't take him serious. A focused Ngannou who does his homework on his opponents is the GOAT HW.

Back