blitzgannou ´´ i would love to share the cage with DC’’

I doubt fighters are scared to fight other fighters. I would fight Ngannou for way less than what DC is getting paid lol.

DC wins relatively easy if he doesn’t get caught coming in on the first takedown attempt

Rumble couldn't do it. Can Ngannou put DC to sleep?

I'd take DC over Sokoudjou 2.0 every day of the week. Some of you guys are crazy.
sokoudjou was 4-1 after beating arona then lost his next fight and was 5-3 after 8 fights. ngannou is 15-3 with 12 ufc fights at hw.

guys who bring up sokoudjou are crazy.

Do you guys think Ngannou could actually outlast DC? Can DC wrestle and control him for 5 rounds, like Stipe did? If Ngannou doesn't get finished, he could very well ko DC at any time, even late in the fight. I'm sure his grappling defense has improved as well

I personally think Ngannou would be better off waiting for Stipe.

I think DC is a really bad matchup for him.

DC beat down Rumble twice when he was flatlining everyone.

He'll smother Ngannou till he gasses then sub him. He's not gonna risk standing with that monster.

Wouldn't mind seeing it, tho on paper, it seems about as close a HW version of DC Rumble as it gets.

DC is always around the cage with his gig as commentator and seems approachable enough, I'm sure Ngannou can sneak in there for a selfie with DC during an ad break if he really wants.

DC should Fight Ngannou before Fighting Stipe again. It looks like he is ducking him.

DC goes clinch range and Ngannou struggles a lot more than expected. Single leg from clinch against the cage. Takes the back eventually.

Francis can KO anyone on the planet, but style wise, DC is the toughest matchup for him, even tougher than Stipe stylistically. HW top 10 vs Francis are all fcuk'd because they can't take him down, only Stipe & DC can. DC is a better wrestler than Stipe, has better top control & better ground & pound. If DC gets Francis down, it's gonna be much tougher to get up IMO. Of course, if Francis lands a big bomb (real possibility), then its lights out for anyone. Francis is better off awaiting the winner of DC-Stipe 3 (assuming that's the fight that's gonna get made), rather than having to beat DC then getting a rematch at Stipe. They are the 2 toughest style fights for Francis, he's better off having to face the winner rather than having to go thru both. He of course, has a decent chance at beating both but it'd be a better move to await the winner.

Would be a better fight than stipe vs dc or ngannou. Ngannou might as well keep adding names to his resume like title defenses.

If I had to guess how this fight ends, the smart money would be DC by RNC I think. Would basically be a repeat of Rumble.

But Ngannou has that kind of power that can change everything.

Back