blitzgannou ´´ i would love to share the cage with DC’’

I'm just imagining DC's face right now... So fucking funny, once he would NEVER get a REAL TOP HW in his LIFE.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

DC: I can't fight Ngannou. We're friends.

Why would DC be afraid of Francis? If he loses to Ngannou, it's a quick clean KO, but if he fights Stipe it will likely be a multiple round war which he could also easily eventually lose by KO. Fighting Stipe likely means more damage to his body and brain.

I'd take DC over Sokoudjou 2.0 every day of the week. Some of you guys are crazy.

No. DC has a daughter , he has kids. Do you want the kids to have a life without their fsther? It would be murder

Cormier is a bad matchup for Ngannou in my opinion. Cormier’s Takedowns, top control and ground and pound are better than Stipe’s. Factor that with the fact that DC can go on with a wrestle only gameplan where he’ll dominate the grappling. He can’t do that with Stipe without gassing hard. Ngannou? Yeah, that’s easy - as long as he doesn’t get KO’d in the first round, which is a possibility.

Last edited:
No. DC has a daughter , he has kids. Do you want the kids to have a life without their fsther? It would be murder
Unless he starches Cormier, Which is a possibility, he’s in for a rough night. His cardio is awful and he will get overwhelmed on the ground.

Cormier via RNC in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Cormier actually has a decent chance in that fight. If he doesn’t get KTFO. But, I honestly don’t ever see him signing for that fight, period. So we will never know.

I don't see Francis posing a huge threat to cormier. DC wont stand at all and he damn well will out wrestle ngannou imo.
Stipe handled him by mixing it up and I expect cormier would do the same.
Ngannou does well when people just stand and trade and play his game. Cormier will never do that.

Unless he starches Cormier, Which is a possibility, he’s in for a rough night. His cardio is awful and he will get overwhelmed on the ground.

Cormier via RNC in the 2nd or 3rd round.

awful cardio ?
getting up under stipe and curtys

never been tested beside the title fight were he came too muscular and even in the fifth getting up everytime

I don't see Francis posing a huge threat to cormier. DC wont stand at all and he damn well will out wrestle ngannou imo.
Stipe handled him by mixing it up and I expect cormier would do the same.
Ngannou does well when people just stand and trade and play his game. Cormier will never do that.

francis can kimura dc

awful cardio ?
getting up under stipe and curtys

never been tested beside the title fight were he came too muscular and even in the fifth getting up everytime
Yes, terrible cardio. He could barely walk back to his corner. Cormier’s top control is far more commanding than Stipe’s. He better finish Cormier or bring Greg Hardy’s inhaler.

Cormier actually has a decent chance in that fight. If he doesn’t get KTFO. But, I honestly don’t ever see him signing for that fight, period. So we will never know.
I believe he said he’ll fight Ngannou for the title of Stipe is out.

Back