Elections Blistering Criticism of President Obama's Legacy Highlights Dramatic Shift Inside Democratic Party

It is unfair to blame Obama, but since Trump gets blamed for everything I guess its fair dues..

Libya in ruins, refugee crisis creating a conflict in the EU along with terror attacks like the NZ shooting were all products of this as the shooter was clearly motivated by the series of terror attacks in Europe some by a product of Libya.

Syria pretty much the same as bove

Ukraine the US involvement in the obvious coup isn't talked bout in American news but they were doing far more than handing out cookies but rather deciding who should be in power in Ukraine to serve their interests not those of the people of Ukraine.

Left are sooooo hypocrites at least some are calling them out on this

Some claim its reverse racism because Obama was Black, the Left didn't say anything.

If you don't have a learning disability, and you read the post you're responding to, I have to assume dishonesty here. Am I wrong?

What?

No, he put us on a long-term sustainable path in that area. As Reagan and Bush did before, Trump then took us off that path. Inevitably, a future Congress and president will have to restore us to a good path, though it's unlikely it will be done as effectively and with as little pain as it was done by Obama.

Or the U.S. government could spend less and make it a priority to pay off the debt without raising taxes. Obama failed if he was even trying to do anything positive to address the national debt, which is doubtful since it nearly doubled in nominal terms during his Presidency.

It's hard to tell sometimes if you're joking. Surely you don't regard these people as credible sources on the issue, do you?

Uh...yes. Who should I listen to instead, you?

Stein is a creationist, who literally breaks into tears talking about Richard Nixon and what a great man he is. D'Souza is a two-bit con and a convicted felon.

There's also these articles written during Obama's Presidency from sources you likely trust that do not specifically point to Obama but refer generally to Narcissism in the Oval office, or to Trump.

New York Times - Narcissist-in-Chief
Washington Post
Psychology Today

Last edited:
Back