Blinded my McGregor hate.

Conor haters are no more blind than Conor lovers. The first real adversity we saw Conor face in the UFC was answered with a panic takedown. Conor needs to get back at 145 or give up the belt imo.
You wouldn't call getting elbow'd by Mendes for 2 rounds and then scrambling out of a near locked in guillotine adversity?

The haters are not that many, but they are very vocal, some of them will post in every single thread that has the name Conor in it and try to troll everyone who says something positive about him. It tells us something about his success that he has some of the most devoted haters on this forum.

You're a moron of a man. A "torn" ACL isn't a severed ACL.

Or did you think he faked it because he wanted to be sidelined for half a fucking year after his 2nd fight in the UFC.

He injures it at the end of the 2nd, then because he can't balance on his leg properly afterwards, proceeds to take Max down and lie ontop of him for the entire 3rd round.

This is where he injures it:

ezgif-2475641038.gif

Not sure where I said a torn ACL is a "severed" ACL.

Moron.

I don't hate her, i really don't care about her one way or the other. But a lot of people on this board compare Conor to her in a derogatory way. In terms of popularity and bringing new people to the sport then yeah they have those similarities but that's where they end as far as i am concerned.

True, Conor has yet to defend his belt, while Ronda was a 7-defense champion, so comparing them 1-to-1 Ronda seems far ahead of Conor, but it has to be recognized that Ronda also had a head start on Conor timewise, plus Conor's been operating in not just one, but two of the deepest divisions in the entire sport, so his level of difficulty is significantly higher than Ronda's.

Other similarities are undeniable though:
  • Both have extremely brash, disrespectful attitudes toward the ability of their opponents.
  • Both were seen by many to have talked their way into title fights they hadn't earned.
  • Both are hot-headed enough to lose their cool at face-offs (Ronda screaming at Holly, Conor punching Nate's hand).
  • Both are accused of being amazing at one aspect of the game but one-dimensional overall.
  • Both are extremely polarizing personalities, with fans who are very passionate and haters who are equally so.
Ultimately, these are the things which go into the mix which makes each of them great for our sport whether fans love them or not.

Conor is awesome but his fans are completely fucktarded

I'm blinded by the love the UFC have for Conor. Total favouritism.

The legions of Connor haters on here constantly bitching about him make out like he's a can.

The consensus seems to be he's a useless, one trick pony who'll lose all his future fights and disappear.

Never mind that he ran through most of FW, beat Holloway handily on one leg, tkoed mendes and brutalized one of the best ever in 13 seconds.

He's an elite fighter, he's capable of beating nate and he can still do great things in the sport.
I'm a Conor hater :)
He's an awesome fighter and I like watching him fight... All this Nate business is holding up his belt... He needs to go down to 45 and beat aldo and Frankie before he can take any of these other circus fights. That's the main reason I don't like him... The other reason or his crazy fans ,,, I like to debate so it works well for me lol

And I still don't count that first Aldo fight a win... 13 seconds is just crazy, I wanna see a real fight with them not just one exchange

No stop it TS, Conor is not retarded. He's just an asshole. Stop feeling sorry for him.
Stop it.

This is what's fun about the fighting business. Rooting for some guys, rooting against others. Sport in general and being on slasher dog would be fucking boring If everyone was a neutral fan.

That said, Conor is getting slapped 'n tapped again! War Diaz!

Conor haters are no more blind than Conor lovers. The first real adversity we saw Conor face in the UFC was answered with a panic takedown. Conor needs to get back at 145 or give up the belt imo.
Lol he faced adversity when he broke his foot against Holloway & against Mendes. I agree he needs to KO aldo again before he starts thinking of more super fights.

i hear all these fucking cans crying about all this conor hate, yet i dont see it at all. like what the fuck are you going on about? grow a sack you little bitch. you dont know shit about hate, try being a fan of chuck liddell here circa 04-07 when pride fan boys ran this place tha was real hate

giphy.gif

He still has it easier than GSP.

He had a guy who had less than 2 week to prepare, is smaller, and still, when the fight got hard, was looking for help out a bad situation. It was not till gassed out chad dove for a hail mary submission did conor "fight like hell" to scramble out of it. Not hard to do that against a gassed out opponent.

Anyhow, if he loses again next week at least you guys will disappear for awhile again.

I would like to believe now it was because he was gassed that he went for the "Hail Mary" submission but in the moment watching it I was like WTF you do that for? Now I know why you call yourself "Money" Mendes. But I see now fatigue played a great part in why he went for the desperate submission. Still remember Princess McGregor's face looking for Herb to help him up.

Back