Blinded my McGregor hate.

He'll lose and have to be on suicide watch after just like his shitty fan base

The legions of Connor haters on here constantly bitching about him make out like he's a can.

The consensus seems to be he's a useless, one trick pony who'll lose all his future fights and disappear.

Never mind that he ran through most of FW, beat Holloway handily on one leg, tkoed mendes and brutalized one of the best ever in 13 seconds.

He's an elite fighter, he's capable of beating nate and he can still do great things in the sport.

He is :) my gripe is so were many others!! YET, Conor's stupid ass mouth, his act, his bullchit, his staged comments, made him rich while more dominant (Mighty Mouse) or less flamboyant respectful fighters didnt make crap in comparison.

He is the epitome of whats wrong with MMA and UFC marketing it makes me sick.

He whined he gets what he wants it makes the UFC seem so unprofessional. Nothing will make me happier than if he loses this fight the more dominant the loss the better.

Then he can fight 145lbs and stop with this make stupid money to run his stupid mouth and fight avg lightweights like that is a accomplishment.

Pos insecure worldly ass look at me Conor hope you lose again!!

Not true. He faced adversity in the Mendes fight.

This.

It's ridiculous how many Conor haters ignore this. Mendes was taking him down and controlling him with relative ease. The only way Conor could get back to his feet was when Mendes went for sub attempts or the round ended. Aside from that and a couple of nice strikes from bottom Conor was essentially helpless on his back. And yeah, sure, he looked pleadingly at the ref to make Chad get off him once or twice, but like Chad said, Conor never stopped talking trash to him. Conor never gave up. Never rolled over and gave up his neck.

You could tell from the way Conor broke down bawling his eyes out at the end of the fight that he had been very scared when Chad was easily controlling him that he would lose the fight on points and not get his title shot, but during the fight he never showed that fear. Just kept his game face on and stayed cool under pressure and bided his time for Chad to tire. And then, like the killer he is, Conor ended Chad's night early.

That's the mark of a true warrior.

Nate Diaz is my favorite fighter of alltime and I don't even like Conor but I have to say that Conor's skillset is light years ahead of anyone in the game. Nate is walking around above 185, Conor jumped 3 divisions and kept putting a a beating on the boy via rear uppercuts.

auOyoiL.png

j/k

Amazing fighter. Just gets far ahead of himself at times.

Money talks , I suppose.

Conor McGregor is the most overrated fighter on the UFC roster. He has sub par skills, except his amazing TD abilities.

He never beat Holloway "on one leg".

Anyone that actually believes he fought with a torn ACL is an idiot. When you have a torn ACL, you cannot apply even the slightest bit of pressure on your knee without it crumbling.

He may well have slightly damaged his ACL, then damaged it further after the fight.
The hate is real.

Conor haters are no more blind than Conor lovers. The first real adversity we saw Conor face in the UFC was answered with a panic takedown. Conor needs to get back at 145 or give up the belt imo.

What about tearing your acl and mcl during the Holloway fight and still dominating? or tearing it before the aldo fight and still taking the fight..aldo's bitch ass throws his piss and has usada arrested/deported and ducks the fight.. beats mendes in amazing fashion instead after EVERYBODY thought he couldn't beat a wrestler.

You're a hater. You can't deny that shit.. Aldo knocked out in 13 seconds (p4p #1 in the world) and Jones is a fraud ped using ducking HW

Thats why we call him mcgregoat brotha

Conor is too materialistic about money and shit and is pretty effeminate--even more than the females--for a fighter which puts most of us off. And then there are the nuthuggers. Oh the nuthuggers. Plus he hasn't really done shit for all this hype and exposure that he gets. He's an average striker with sub-par ground skills.

Not true. He faced adversity in the Mendes fight. He faced adversity in the form of a serious career-altering injury in the Holloway fight.
And begged for it to be stood up, had Chad had more than 2 weeks to prepare he very well could have have taken that fight.

I tore my ACL heavy sparring before you even knew what the UFC was. (2 years ago).
Funnily enough, I tore my ACL doing some heavy sparring 2 years ago as well. I did another round on a shaky leg before admitting that something was definitely wrong. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug. Conor clearly tore his ACL passing Max's guard. He talked about it in the post fight interview, the post fight press conference and then had surgery.

Conor is too materialistic about money and shit and is pretty effeminate--even more than the females--for a fighter which puts most of us off. And then there are the nuthuggers. Oh the nuthuggers. Plus he hasn't really done shit for all this hype and exposure that he gets. He's an average striker with sub-par ground skills.

LOL...WTF?

And begged for it to be stood up, had Chad had more than 2 weeks to prepare he very well could have have taken that fight.
Sure, he could have. Or it could have ultimately made no difference, or at least have produced the same result. There's lots of theoretical "could haves". They don't matter, and neither does Conor's requests for the standups, because that's all way off-topic, since my point was about the fact that Conor has faced adversity, and none of your post disputes that.

Sure, he could have. Or it could have ultimately made no difference, or at least have produced the same result. There's lots of theoretical "could haves". They don't matter, and neither does Conor's requests for the standups, because that's all way off-topic, since my point was about the fact that Conor has faced adversity, and none of your post disputes that.
And again when that mendes fight was not in his favor the first thing he did was ask for the REF to stand the fight up.

And both times he faced a bit of adversity he looked for a way out - asking a ref to stand it up, panic wrestling and offering no resistance and giving his neck and the submission up on a platter.

He never beat Holloway "on one leg".

Anyone that actually believes he fought with a torn ACL is an idiot. When you have a torn ACL, you cannot apply even the slightest bit of pressure on your knee without it crumbling.

He may well have slightly damaged his ACL, then damaged it further after the fight.
You're a moron of a man. A "torn" ACL isn't a severed ACL.

Or did you think he faked it because he wanted to be sidelined for half a fucking year after his 2nd fight in the UFC.

He injures it at the end of the 2nd, then because he can't balance on his leg properly afterwards, proceeds to take Max down and lie ontop of him for the entire 3rd round.

This is where he injures it:

ezgif-2475641038.gif

And again when that mendes fight was not in his favor the first thing he did was ask for the REF to stand the fight up.

And both times he faced a bit of adversity he looked for a way out - asking a ref to stand it up, panic wrestling and offering no resistance and giving his neck and the submission up on a platter.
You're confusing 2 different things. Conor at no point came close to giving up in the Mendes fight. When you say "he looked for a way out" you aren't referring to that. He looked for a way into a more advantagegous position. Any competitive advantage possible: That's how sportspeople operate. In soccer. In basketball. In MMA. In all sports. PEDs. Eye gouging. Complaining about elbows. Chad did all those, 2 of which are illegal. There's a lot more that exist in the sport.

So, getting back to the point, Conor reacted well to the adverstiy in the Mendes fight. He took the overhand bombs on the feet, and kept marching forward. NO ONE does that. After getting up from takedowns, he IMMEDIATELY went to work. NO ONE does that. When Chad went for the guillotine, Conor fought to get out of it. He fought like a man possessed that night, and at the same time, it was the most mortal he had looked in any fight. That was of course until Nate hit him with the 1-2 in March.

Conor haters are no more blind than Conor lovers. The first real adversity we saw Conor face in the UFC was answered with a panic takedown. Conor needs to get back at 145 or give up the belt imo.
Ya because he didn't experience any against mendes. Grow up bro.

Back