Blessed Max is probably the funniest guy on embedded

AngryWeasel

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He is like a kid, wherever he goes he is in full tourist mod, checking everything with big eyes and funny comments ; you don't even feel that he is going to fight under the spotlights a few days later, he just enjoys and gets amused by everything.

Blessed !

havent watched a single episode yet thats how excited I am for this card:)

Max is awesome and good people. That simple.

havent watched a single episode yet thats how excited I am for this card:)

Doesn't matter the card, the guy has always been like that. In embedded you are always full of gym stuff, family stuff or aeroports and hostels stuff.
Max is always out and having fun with the simpliest shit ^^

Man i love Max and watching him fight, listening to him talk not so much :confused:

He is like a kid, wherever he goes he is in full tourist mod, checking everything with big eyes and funny comments ; you don't even feel that he is going to fight under the spotlights a few days later, he just enjoys and gets amused by everything.

Blessed !

I love his fights, but he does have that strong Jason vibe.

Jason-GIF.gif

Blessed !

Took a while for him to grow on me because he looks funny and I lost money when he beat Jose, but he's won me over.

Dude is total class. Never trashes anybody. Any time he opens his mouth, just joy and excitement and passion. He is such a breath of fresh air compared to other filthy mouths like Israel.

Back