Blessed Express WarWagon

MeatWagon06

Biting on Feints
@Silver
Reaction score
D5F1333B-BDE7-40F9-8D30-512179AD5DF1.gif
Holloway looking for another notch in his belt on his way to Greatness.

Remember what happened to the talented Ortega who got his soul battered out of him.

A1AC3E11-F820-41D5-BFFE-6001D6321091.gif

Volk about to catch those hands too.
ED5B0D93-9A5C-445D-84DE-ABAF6D7D9E94.gif

Max is a fucking animal, its hard not to like the guy

bandwagon? he's a defending champ.
why people acting like this is some new rising prospect like Eric Silva. I'm on that hype train for sure, he has alot of time to improve.

Split decision for Max Holloway after putting on a fight of the decade.

I'm not sure Max can deal with Volks clinch and takedown especially early

why people acting like this is some new rising prospect like Eric Silva. I'm on that hype train for sure, he has alot of time to improve.
Killer eric silva joke. Very original and funny!!

train55.gif

WAR VOLK!!!!!

Killer eric silva joke. Very original and funny!!
It's pretty funny actually, though in no way original.Maybe one day you'll grow up to be this funny too. You're still a rising sherdogger with a lot of potential.

Uhh... Title says WarWagon. Get outta here with that old overused Erick Silva crap it’s not funny anymore.

Uhh... Title says WarWagon. Get outta here with that old overused Erick Silva crap it’s not funny anymore.
so we get to cherry pick which generic mma memes are not funny and which we can shoop as a profile pic now? good to know, ty

A lot of people haven't been talking about him as much lately, he has the most consecutive title defenses out of all the champ rn with 3, most significant strikes in UFC history, most finishes at FW with 10, etc.

Volk gonna end the blessed express by aggressively derailment into a canyon.
I like Max, but Volk is the true FW king.

"It is what it is"

All Max warwagon riders are free to please enjoy these short gifs
@Mortal Wombat

tumblr_pkj64k2Nez1rofocqo1_400.gifv

giphy.gif

WideDetailedAmericansaddlebred-size_restricted.gif

Volk gonna end the blessed express by aggressively derailment into a canyon.
I like Max, but Volk is the true FW king.

"It is what it is"

All Max warwagon riders are free to please enjoy these short gifs
@Mortal Wombat

tumblr_pkj64k2Nez1rofocqo1_400.gifv

giphy.gif

WideDetailedAmericansaddlebred-size_restricted.gif
That last one. Faaaaaaark YUGE! I like Volk's style and confidence to beat Max but remember Holloway at FW is a domainte Champion. Can't wait brother!

That last one. Faaaaaaark YUGE! I like Volk's style and confidence to beat Max but remember Holloway at FW is a domainte Champion. Can't wait brother!
I haven't been this excited about a fight since Whittaker Romero I
Wellll I guess I was pretty erect in anticipation of Khabib wrecking that irish piece of shit, but that was more of a foregone conclusion than an exciting matchup.

Back