Bleacher Report Suggests That Mike Perry Be Cut

His weigh in antics exposed his insincerities, made him look like a scared kid.

Serioulsy, you have the link for that TS or is Photoshop a funny thing?

Fuck the judgemental scum in this thread. Platinum is a man of God and a role model based on his current self (the only one that really matters)

Hes a racist, sexist, homophobic tosser
Whats wrong with being homophobic? So its ok to be gay and flaunt your gayness but its not ok to be against gayness? Seems like shameless hypocrisy.

Judging anyone for mistakes they've made in life, especially when he was young is something only low lives do tbh. We all make bad decisions sometimes, and suggesting that makes him a bad person is ridiculous. Especially since he did his time.
Isn't he still on parole though for climbing through windows and taking people's shit? That's not a bad decision, that's scum. Now if it was many moons ago and he did it to survive then I'm all for forgiveness but if he's a grown man of God (for fucks sake) who did it because he wanted to be a naughty boy because of a fucking video game then fuck him, that's a mentality that should have him put under the care system for life.

That's not them suggesting him get cut, seems like more of their opinion or even a recommendation

"Bleacher Report says" means even less than "Sherdog poster says"

Pretty much everybody hates bleacher report and this just adds to that.

A lot of dumb shit comes from there, that's why we ignore them, especially when they 'break' news.

2-1 with two KO wins and one decision loss, no way he should get cut. He looked like shit, but he deserves a shot at redemption

This type of shit is why Trump won. STFU Bleacher Report.

So I was looking at some Bleacher Report UFC articles today and I came across their "Matches to Make" article. In it they suggest that instead of Perry fighting a lower ranked opponent, he be cut for his past transgressions:

View attachment 179949

Thoughts?
Damn. michael went from being the Platinum champ to loosing his belt to Platty-Jouban, to back to working at the bowling alley! That's terrible, either way; lest celebrate the lineal Platinum Champion shit belt holder!
pic06.jpg

Platinum-Jouban!

#GUERNICAbless

Whats wrong with being homophobic? So its ok to be gay and flaunt your gayness but its not ok to be against gayness? Seems like shameless hypocrisy.

So it's OK to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of individuals.

Thank you for making my point for me Mr homophobe

In my experience most homophobes are because they aren't comfortable or confident in their own sexuality. Just like most racists are that way because they have inferiority complexes

Not sure you understand what hypocrisy means lol.

So it's OK to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of individuals.

Thank you for making my point for me Mr homophobe

In my experience most homophobes are because they aren't comfortable or confident in their own sexuality. Just like most racists are that way because they have inferiority complexes
America is freedom of speech and politcal views and beliefs. Im just saying if its ok to be gay, then its also ok to be anti gay.

Just like you can be a trump supporter or anti trump.

Perry definitely would do good to go back to smaller leagues. His defense and technical skill is severely lacking. His previous fight before this he got away with using his face to defend punches, but that wont work against people in the top 50. Or ranked 53 like Jouban

America is freedom of speech and politcal views and beliefs. Im just saying if its ok to be gay, then its also ok to be anti gay.

Its ok to be an individual (single person) that is gay (

It is not ok to be anti gay (ie. opposed to a collective group) because of the behaviour/personality of an individual

Just like you can be a trump supporter or anti trump.

Thats not the same thing at all.

You can be anti trump (that is being opposed to an individual based on their singular personality/behaviour etc), but to say you hate all trump supporters is judging an entire group of people based on one small aspect of their personality.

So are you saying "If its ok to be black, then its also ok to be anti black?" or "if its ok to be muslim its ok to be anti muslim?"

Its like me saying Trump is a Cunt. thats fine.

but If i was to say "all americans are cunts because Donald Trump is", that would be narrow-minded, bigoted, and stupid.

Back