Bleacher Report Suggests That Mike Perry Be Cut

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
So I was looking at some Bleacher Report UFC articles today and I came across their "Matches to Make" article. In it they suggest that instead of Perry fighting a lower ranked opponent, he be cut for his past transgressions:

wp_ss_20161219_0001.png

Thoughts?

You thought you had a career... boi!!!!!

They should keep him for his antics and give us the opportunity to watch him get humiliated a few more times.

I think Perry is a pathetic bum, his antics are sad and I was glad he lost, but these guys are embarrassing themselves.

The guy served his time, didn't he? Move on. Like it or not, his "past transgressions" are to be dealt with the American justice, not the organisation (in which he's 2-1).

I'm not even on the laughable Platinum hype train and still think they need to stfu judging people for their mistakes. Get off your moral high horse, go back to writing shitty articles

For once i agree with Bleacher Report.

No reason to keep a fail hype train around. He served his purpose. Either cut him or back to prelims for remainder of his sad career.

All of a sudden the face tattoo isn't so cool when you're working at Gap.

Hes a racist, sexist, homophobic tosser, but im all for seeing him get beat up a couple more times before hes kicked to the kerb

especially when hes only pulling in 13k to get his ass kicked :D

I want those records clean. Reebok clean.

Repping_UFC_Reebok_Sage_Northcutt_Instagram_Post_October_04_2015-110839.jpg

What are they mad about racism? Wahhhhhhh. Fuck off. Keep Perry. He's a fun personality and historically has knocked people out. He deserves a chance to improve more than Sage, who has shown to fall apart.

Bleacher report can go drink bleach for all I care.

Now that we know Perry is Aluminum Foil, there's no purpose to keep him in the big boys game. Perry is not only one-dimensional fighter but also one-dimensional douche.

They want Jouban vs Ellenberger? Man give Ellenberger an easier fight. I actually wouldnt mind Perry vs Ellenburger

The guy served his time, didn't he? Move on. Like it or not, his "past transgressions" are to be dealt with the American justice, not the organisation (in which he's 2-1).
Would you say this about a sex criminal?

8lBnkss.gif

High horse alert.

So glad this douche lost. But he did his time. Transgressions are irrelevant.

Back