News Blaydes vs Abdurakhimov in the works for UFC 242

usadaguy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who you got?
I think Blaydes by boring decision.
Blaydes in this beard looks like black neanderthal.

Blaydes in this beard looks like black neanderthal.
Has nothing on Juan Adams...

20180731012451_juan_adams.JPG

Blaydes unabashed 'I win at any costs style and I don't care if the fans like it' is at least genuine, and eventually that may win over fans.

Now that he is making $75K/$75K, he's likely going to fight as often as he can.

They are building Curtis again I see.

Good fight for him.

This is the fight that should have happened last year rather than the idiotic matchmaking of Blaydes vs Ngannou 2. Blaydes should have fought him or Tybura instead.

Boring HW fight. Thats a first.

Cool!

Hoping Abrek goes in there looking to actually strike

when he pulls the trigger, he’s a scary man

Abdurk just destroyed tybura lol. Should be a good fight

abdurakhimov brought the fight to tybura last time and is on a solid win streak, but the avenue to a W is pretty clear for blaydes and will send abdurakhimov back to gatekeeper status. sensical fight to make while the top of the HW division gets sorted out later this summer

Sounds.. like an extremely miss-able fight. Won't watch it. Blaydes probably wins this by decision.

This is the fight that should have happened last year rather than the idiotic matchmaking of Blaydes vs Ngannou 2. Blaydes should have fought him or Tybura instead.
To bad Blaydes got completely fucking murked by Ngannou twice lol

To bad Blaydes got completely fucking murked by Ngannou twice lol

In a HW division so devoid of contenders, it is. Other we would have DC fighting Blaydes now in a more interesting match IMO and Stipe wouldn't have been rewarded for sitting around and bitching since he lost last year.

Blaydes probably decisions him, but I have no idea how good Shamil is. His hands looked elite against Tybura and obviously he's a good wrestler, I wouldn't be surprised if he could keep it on the feet and box Blaydes up.

In a HW division so devoid of contenders, it is. Other we would have DC fighting Blaydes now in a more interesting match IMO and Stipe wouldn't have been rewarded for sitting around and bitching since he lost last year.
Its better having DC vs the guy that murked Blaydes twice wtf are u talking about

Its better having DC vs the guy that murked Blaydes twice wtf are u talking about

Styles and fights? Ngannou trying to wrestle DC... Granted, I don't know well Blaydes will do too well either, but more interested in that than an immediate Stipe rematch.

WTF!!
he beat olieinik,hunt and then overeem so he goes back and fight tybura/shamil who were ranked 12-15 ?
also ngannou was on 2 fights losing streak

Back