Blaydes is the fitch of heavyweight

That last punch from Lewis was so nasty....

EllipticalBiodegradableGrackle-size_restricted.gif

I am talking physiologically. All science points to it helping even more to be NOT fat or carrying excess fat,

It doesnt mean you cant be a great fighter with some fat on you, Fedor, Derrick Lewis, Cormier and Cain all proved this

I dont care for boxing and Andy lost his rematch and all elite boxers ever seem to not have been chubby.....

Hey that talk about science and physiology is cringe. Your point is blanket af. Fedor or Cain were in great physical condition in their prime, much better than other lean bodies. You are just an ignorant. Your "I don't care for boxing" excuse as if that's saying something is embarrassing too. Have a good day

Hey that talk about science and physiology is cringe. Your point is blanket af. Fedor or Cain were in great physical condition in their prime, much better than other lean bodies. You are just an ignorant. Your "I don't care for boxing" excuse as if that's saying something is embarrassing too. Have a good day

They were not in healthier shape then fighters who had less body fat and also good blood levels

That is factual

You really want to justify having a belly and visceral fat

Only exciting when he's unconcious being served full force unanswered punches ?
You laugh at this kinda stuff ?

He dribbles cornbread crumbs all over his shirt when he eats ?
What ?

I agree with you but it’s still insulting to Fitch. It’s like saying these fellas are so good At the 3 legged race they are comparable to like a Carl Lewis. In the 100 m.

It is very hard and rare for even a very tall man to have the genetics to allow him to be 225lbs of lean body mass

A 250lber with 10% body fat which is basically what Gane is, would have 25lbs of fat, 37.5lbs of bones. Which is 187lbs of muscle left.

A Lesnar type might hit 220lbs of muscle the rest is fat and bones etc

What about the balls ?

How much would that man's balls weigh ?

That last punch from Lewis was so nasty....

EllipticalBiodegradableGrackle-size_restricted.gif

He is a top fighter beats everyone minus Ngannou, and maybe Gane

Gane takedown defense has not been tested

Rematch Blaydes with Lewis I bet he wins. But I say feed Blaydes Stipe

Blaydes is free to fight however he likes but the guy shouldn't complain about money or favoritism. The UFC generally rewards fighters who can sell fights.

He"ll no doubt be the first on the chopping blocks if they ever decide to let HWs go

Fitch was better in his time. For a long while he was the #2 ww on the planet.

No one has ever ranked Blaydes as the #2 hw, let alone for a long stretch.

If Blaydes was the fitch of heavyweights, he'd be champ right now.

Fitch is highly underrated on sherdog. Dude had a string of Kahbib like dominance.

I dont know if Fitch is underrated on sherdog but you are definitely overrating him. To compare him with Khabib is pretty silly.
Fitch only beat on ranked fighter in the leading up to his tittle shot, a not so dominant SD over #5 Sanchez. He had also been awarded the W in the Joslin fight thanks to a gross referee mistake.
After fighting for the tittle, he beat Alves and no other ranked fighter. Mike Pierce W was not a dominant win neither.

Fitch was legit, top5 WW for a number of years but he wasn't as dominant as some people make him out to be on here based on blanket, void stats like a long winning streak which was on one hand rigged and on the other hand lacking of top caliber competition.

Shields streak going into the GSP fight was much more impressive for example.

pretty much. Also Okami of MW

Not really. Fitch and Blaydes are clearly better wrestlers than him. Okami had way better and underrated standup though, actually won half of his fights in UFC in the feet, including the three winning streak that got him the MW tittle shot, so not the best comparison.

I find Blaydes more tolerable to watch than Fitch. We never saw Fitch send someone to bolivian like he did to the Reem.

Fitch at his best had some great performances,but too many of his fights were abysmal lnp affairs

Perception wise to their entertainment value I guess. But Fitch was a whole lot more consistent and dominant

Blaydes seems like kind of a shit head, I remember he got so mad at some ufc fighter girl over instagram and making fun of his speech impediment or whatever the hell he has, but this dude started it. I think he was talking shit about WMMA in general.

He was like SHUT UP THE FUCK UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Shit as hilarious af. H36rypP.jpg

You really want to justify having a belly and visceral fat

Because Im not a bozo who think aesthetycs tell everything, or anything.

Im naturally very lean doesnt matter how much I eat and even if barely train and in so much worse physical condition than Fedor or Cain my abs are ripped. Other people have naturally very ripped calves...or tights....or whatever, while if I work calves as crazy for years won't look as outstanding as my abs or the calves or other guys who train much less than me.

Fedor or Cain would probably need surgery to showcase abs and maybe not even then they would look great nor that iself would have any meaningful change in their performance.

I mean, if they follow a strict bodybluider routine sacrfizing hours in the matts they could attain a neat looking gut but with what purpose? To satisfy the eye test of a virgin nerd who doesnt understand what is what?

Im naturally very lean doesnt matter how much I eat and even if barely train and in so much worse physical condition than Fedor or Cain my abs are ripped. Other people have naturally very ripped calves...or tights....or whatever, while if I work calves as crazy for years won't look as outstanding as my abs or the calves or other guys who train much less than me.

Fedor or Cain would probably need surgery to showcase abs and maybe not even then they would look great nor that iself would have any meaningful change in their performance.

I mean, if they follow a strict bodybluider routine sacrfizing hours in the matts they could attain a neat looking gut but with what purpose? To satisfy the eye test of a virgin nerd who doesnt understand what is what?

Wow you are just wrong

Fedor and Cain would not need surgery to show abs you have no idea what you are speaking about

There performances would only be improved without excess body fat on themselves that is what science says

Back