Blasphemy ‘is no crime’, says Macron amid French girl’s anti-Islam row

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
outO2z7.jpg

So you got nothing. Or are you dumb enough to actually believe that this is not the typical response to any “insult “ to Islam.

So you got nothing. Or are you dumb enough to actually believe that this is not the typical response to any “insult “ to Islam.

The conservative faction of any ideology or belief system seem to be sensitive little bitches, Islam is no different.

The conservative faction of any ideology or belief system seem to be sensitive little bitches, Islam is no different.

The difference is how large the “ conservative fraction” is, in Islam the fraction is the majority.

I give a couple of them credit for showing up in this thread that’s about it. Muslims who think we will enforce blasphemy laws in the west take note you can go fuck yourselves sideways.

You're mistaken. Some conservative Christians sure, but certainly not all. Some hardcore Calvinists will not raise a fuss if someone insults their faith, they'll just stoically delight in the thought of God's glorious justice being manifested in that person's eternal roasting.

The difference is how large the “ conservative fraction” is, in Islam the fraction is the majority.

It depends where, in places like Bosnia, Albania and Azerbaijan, liberal and tolerant Islam seems to be the majority.

for the sake of argument, lets say it is typical.

that's what makes a person in a position of power and influence in his community saying "hey lets not do this anymore" worth noting.

i thank you for helping to make my point.

You're mistaken. Some conservative Christians sure, but certainly not all. Some hardcore Calvinists will not raise a fuss if someone insults their faith, they'll just stoically delight in the thought of God's glorious justice being manifested in that person's eternal roasting.

Calvinists and their doctrine of predetermination are a different bunch I'll concede for them but for the most part the more conservative you are about your faith the less tolerant you are to any reforms.

the Globalists like Bloomberg will never stop.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/472218-bloomberg-calls-for-more-immigrants-rather-than-less

““We need immigrants to take all the different kinds of jobs that the country needs — improve our culture, our cuisine, our religion, our dialogue and certainly improve our economy,”

literally none of that shit is true
Fucking scumbag. Rolling out the red carpet for illegals while ordering cops to harass innocent black kids and arrest them for nothing. Traitor to the country.

muslims need to get over it; under islam, anything that is haram/anti-islam is considered blasphemy. if they don't like it, they can go move to a country with similar values & customs

Of course not, as long as they aren’t inciting violence.

Edit: it looks like Muslim viewers were insulting her for her sexuality and when she responded with criticism of Islam they responded with violent threats and harassment. I think it’s clear who’s more in the wrong here. Not this adolescent girl.
This, insults are one thing. Attacks or threats are another. Surprised Macron did this. I am actually pretty Shocked. .

for the sake of argument, lets say it is typical.

that's what makes a person in a position of power and influence in his community saying "hey lets not do this anymore" worth noting.

i thank you for helping to make my point.

If that was you point then I agree it’s worth noting, not that it will change anything but at lest he is trying. But right now he is still pissing into wind.

You don't include tolerant people as part of mainstream islam?
Islam is the most intolerant mainstream religion. If you don't believe in polls then one just has to see the laws enacted in Islamic countries. Fundamentally conservative ideologies aren't exactly known for tolerance.

This, insults are one thing. Attacks or threats are another. Surprised Macron did this. I am actually pretty Shocked. .
Well death threats are pretty common on the internet. I mean, Joe Soliz was getting threats merely due to being a shitty judge of human cockfighting.

That said Muslims are one of the few groups who are the most likely to make good on such threats.

Islam is the most intolerant mainstream religion. If you don't believe in polls then one just has to see the laws enacted in Islamic countries. Fundamentally conservative ideologies aren't exactly known for tolerance.

They're grim lol.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...homosexuality-should-be-illegal-a6978091.html

The poll carried out by ICM and commissioned for Channel 4 found that more than half of British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal. In addition, 47 percent of those surveyed believe it would be unacceptable for someone who identifies as gay or lesbian to teach in a school.

Mr. Phillips told the programme that in a situation where one in six British Muslims have said they would like to live more separately and a quarter would like to live under Sharia law, “it means that we have as a society a group of people who do not want to participate in the way that other people do”.

Calvinists and their doctrine of predetermination are a different bunch I'll concede for them but for the most part the more conservative you are about your faith the less tolerant you are to any reforms.

The thing is, the hardcore Calvinists are among the most conservative Christians. Some of their churches women can't even vote in congregational meetings, let alone hold office. They're the opposite of "sensitive little bitches". You're probably envisioning the people in Alabama destroying Beatles merchandise. But there's an ultra conservative brand of Christianity whose members are too stoic to be phased by someone insulting their faith.

Then there are the Amish (who I'm pretty sure are Arminian).

Puritan guy: "I'm conservative."
Amish guy: "Hold my home-churned butter."

I give a couple of them credit for showing up in this thread that’s about it. Muslims who think we will enforce blasphemy laws in the west take note you can go fuck yourselves sideways.

*not applicable in ON or BC

They're grim lol.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...homosexuality-should-be-illegal-a6978091.html

The poll carried out by ICM and commissioned for Channel 4 found that more than half of British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal. In addition, 47 percent of those surveyed believe it would be unacceptable for someone who identifies as gay or lesbian to teach in a school.

Mr. Phillips told the programme that in a situation where one in six British Muslims have said they would like to live more separately and a quarter would like to live under Sharia law, “it means that we have as a society a group of people who do not want to participate in the way that other people do”.
And that's not even FOB Muslims in a Western country. Nevermind that I'd be considered a terrorist in SA, the home of Islam, and you'd be set for a bungee jumping lesson sans cord. About as tolerant as the Westborough lunatics.

And no, not all, but a lot more per capita than any other belief system.

Back