Blaming Edmond for Ronda getting KTFO takes away from the truth

Ronda Lousy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL at blaming Edmond when Ronda is the one who is absolutely terrible.

The fact is that both Edmond AND Ronda are terrible.

Blaming Edmond is taking away from terrible Ronda actually is.

630706392.0.jpeg

LOL at blaming Edmond when Ronda is the one who is absolutely terrible.

The fact is that both Edmond AND Ronda are terrible.

Blaming Edmond is taking away from terrible Ronda actually is.

630706392.0.jpeg

since you are an elder member of sherdog i will take your judgement as factual.

Edmond gave her sound advice. She just froze up after being hit. She's mentally broken. Broken Ronda Rousey.

Edmond was yelling about how good she was doing up until she got tkod. she was obviously unprepared and several fighters have regressed after working with him. He's objectively bad, and I think luckily new fighters will avoid working with him now.

But she wouldn't be if she got in some real camp... look how Amanda improved in 2 years.

IMO most ppl around here are accusing both of being really bad

TS is right, it is not like Edmund is the only one coaching her, there is plenty of footage of her sparring with other MMA fighters, going to wrestling clubs and training with Rener Gracie. She even trained with Freddie Roach for a while and he complimented her skills a lot. It is time to acknowledge that she just is not talented in striking

I wish I could be terrible like Ronda

But she wouldn't be if she got in some real camp... look how Amanda improved in 2 years.

That is assuming Ronda has the mental toughness, resiliency and physical capacity to improve. I have seen no evidence of this whatsoever. Ronda is always going to be a mentally weak fighter who charges forward and tries to bully her way into the clinch. It does not matter who trains her.

Edmond gave her sound advice. She just froze up after being hit. She's mentally broken. Broken Ronda Rousey.

Screaming clinch while only teaching her shitty shadow boxing and pad drills doesn't exactly create confidence when you actually get tagged.

She needs a real MMA camp not a guy to hit the mitts with, A good camp like Holly had brought in a gameplan to beat Ronda just like Cody had a different gameplan to beat Cruz. Fighters need to change and evolve all the time which she is clearly not doing under him.

Just like the days of Matt Hughes getting away with his wrestling until a guy like GSP came along with good TDD and it was all over....Rhonda is in that spot now, if she cant get the fight to the ground....she's screwed.

edmond may be a terrible coach, but its ronda's decision to train with him so its 100% her own fault

Terrible but dominated Cat, Miesha twice, McMann, Alexis Davis, Liz Carmouche. MMA fans are stupid as f

TS is right, it is not like Edmund is the only one coaching her, there is plenty of footage of her sparring with other MMA fighters, going to wrestling clubs and training with Rener Gracie. She even trained with Freddie Roach for a while and he complimented her skills a lot. It is time to acknowledge that she just is not talented in striking
Agreed.
Terribly flat-footed and in some of the exchanges she falls to pieces and fights like a Mom in her first ever scrap outside a school.....

Edmond is terrible. Ronda bought into her own hype, and was never all that good in terms of real fighting. She just happened to be a little less bad than her competition. Regardless, win or lose, it's no one else's fault but Ronda's. She's the one in the cage. She's the one who trains. She's the one who hires her trainers. She's the one who decides who should be trusted with her preparation. She's the one who makes decisions during a fight.

Anyone blaming someone other than Ronda doesn't really understand personal responsibility. They're the same type of people who blame others for their mistakes. Millennials are really good at this type of thinking.

They are both and endless well of lols for me...long may their partnership continue

edmond may be a terrible coach, but its ronda's decision to train with him so its 100% her own fault
She's too narcissistic to believe she made a poor choice in a camp to train with. Of course, he's a shitstain of a trainer.

Back