Movies BLADE (Paused Due to Writers Strike, post #300)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Marvel Studios Announces New BLADE Movie Starring Mahershala Ali

Today at San Diego Comic-Con 2019, Marvel Studios took to the stage in Hall H to reveal the upcoming movies and TV shows from the studio – including the next chapter of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and what’s planned for Disney+.

Following presentation for Marvel Studios' Black Widow, Feige had another big surprise up his sleeve for the enthusiastic Hall H crowd. He was joined on stage by actor Mahershala Ali and then announced the new Marvel Studios feature film Blade that Ali will star in.

20190721014453_642796.jpg

Interesting choice for blade...
Guess cottonmouth was a half vampire.

Last edited:
I think Ali can pull this off really well.

Wait, so BLADE is going to be a black guy now??? This shit is just getting ridiculous. #NotMyBlade

what, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MICHAEL JAI WHITE

everyone knows this, everyone

Who?

Edit: The guy from True Detective season 3.

<mma4>

I LOVE BLADE! So this is very good news. But I’m gonna have to see how Ali looks. It’s going to be hard to not see Snipes in that roles. He’s Blade like RDJ is Iron Man. No way this is R, right?

Finally, the first ever black superhero movie. It's about time.

I really liked him in True Detectives, but I'm not sure about this casting.

Could we get a crossover with Morbius? I doubt it but still, I’m curious to how this movie will play out.

Ali can definitely pull off the character but I'm not sure about his action chops. I guess they got pretty good fight scenes out of guys like Chris Evans though, so there's hope.

But if this is (likely) PG 13 I'm not sure about it...

Is there a link anywhere? I clicked everything and nothing?

this actually sounds good needs to be rated R tho

Ali can definitely pull off the character but I'm not sure about his action chops. I guess they got pretty good fight scenes out of guys like Chris Evans though, so there's hope.

But if this is (likely) PG 13 I'm not sure about it...
Pg-13 and blade shouldn’t be in the same sentence

I think this dude is overrated, tbh and I don't like him for the part.
The toupee alone will put this movie over budget.

Back