#BlackBeltsMatter

VegetaGD

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Props to Tyron. Big night for him. Was pulling for Till, but Woodley can't be denied.

I picked Woodley to win. Even won 500k vcash on the fight. But I didn't see him winning via sub. He's as well rounded as they come.

What a great performance. And what a great card. I know several Sherdoggers skipped it. Man did they miss out.

Black Belts actually do matter...

I don't think Till was even aware that Tyron was about to put him in a D'arce choke...

I picked Woodley to win. Even won 500k vcash on the fight. But I didn't see him winning via sub. He's as well rounded as they come.

What a great performance. And what a great card. I know several Sherdoggers skipped it. Man did they miss out.
The sub was a gift from Till. He could have reigned and tamed Till for the next 3 rounds. Till Gave his neck up. I don't blame him.

The sub was a gift from Till. He could have reigned and tamed Till for the next 3 rounds. Till Gave his neck up. I don't blame him.

Till was as game as they come, but he was rushed into this title shot and it's especially poor form because Woodley is an absolute monster. He should go up to 185 now and work his way up the ladder.

I don't know about that. Considering Big Dan's actions, it was pretty much the only way Woodley could win. So he did it.

If there's any justice in this world, Big Dan is now homeless after betting his house on Till.

Till was as game as they come, but he was rushed into this title shot and it's especially poor form because Woodley is an absolute monster. He should go up to 185 now and work his way up the ladder.
I agree with you. It was a similar situation to Hardy being rushed into a title fight with GSP.

I don't know about that. Considering Big Dan's actions, it was pretty much the only way Woodley could win. So he did it.

If there's any justice in this world, Big Dan is now homeless after betting his house on Till.
Big Dan had nothing to do with Ty's win.

Funny, I remember watching and thinking that those were actually fair breaks. Both looked like legit stalemates. Maybe I'll change my take after a second viewing, but I never thought that Dan impacted the fight. In fact, those breaks ended working in Tyrone's favor. Darren would have been safer in the 3rd round and beyond after Tyrone drained himself with excessive pummeling.

Back