Law Black police officer fired for providing information to blm ahead of protests.

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
A black Kentucky police officer was fired last week over allegations that he was providing his friend, a blm organizer, with information about the staffing numbers and personal information on the officers working the protests. Included in the personal information was details that blm could use to agitate the officers by revealing personal details about the officers.

The information was obtained after protesters were using information that they should not have had access to which led officers to suspect there was a mole in the department. That led to officer Jervis Middleton based on his ties to prominent blm protesters in the area. A search warrant of a phone confirmed that Middleton was providing information to the protesters about how to get under the skin of the officers working.

Now, Middleton is suing claiming his firing was unjustified and that none of the details he shared put any officers at risk. They of course, said the firing was racially motivated. They also claim that Middleton had been repeatedly subjected to racially motivated jokes and memes throughout his career.

The department countered by pointing out that Middleton was already on thin ice because he used a department computer to look up information on a girl he was dating.

https://www.lawofficer.com/kentucky-cop-fired-for-sharing-officers-information-with-blm-organizer/

I hate when cunts like this pull the race card. He fucks up, pulls some underhanded shit and now wants to cry racism. This is what makes people have so much doubt when actual cases of racism happen.

In my opinion, he absolutely put officers and their families at risk. Maybe even would put protesters at risk. Imagine being an officer and some blm shitbag says he will rape your wife and daughters and then names them. That could be enough to set anyone off. I am a really chill guy, but if someone said that-I would want to cave in their face. Not saying I would, but it would definitely put an officer on edge and get their concentration elsewhere.

This is almost as bad as cops cozying up with Proud Boys and other far-right organizations.

Almost.

Extra shitty that he used police resources to get information about a girlfriend. That's definitely worse.

This is almost as bad as cops cozying up with Proud Boys and other far-right organizations.

Almost.

Extra shitty that he used police resources to get information about a girlfriend. That's definitely worse.

I would argue that it is worse in that it supplies an anti police group with inside information about staffing levels and the officers working. The “cozying” up to proud boys was not much more than being cordial to a group that was not spitting on them and screaming in their faces.

Blm is now a shit tier movement overtaken by extremists and idiots. You have to be indoctrinated so hard to think releasing this information to blm could have any positive effect on anything. Hope the guy gets jail time for endangering his coworkers.

I would argue that it is worse in that it supplies an anti police group with inside information about staffing levels and the officers working. The “cozying” up to proud boys was not much more than being cordial to a group that was not spitting on them and screaming in their faces.

Some of these Proud Boys have been outed as informants and cops in Portland were working with the group during protests. It wasn't just "being cordial".

I hate when cunts like this pull the race card. He fucks up, pulls some underhanded shit and now wants to cry racism. This is what makes people have so much doubt when actual cases of racism happen.
The race card works so why would they not use it?

Some of these Proud Boys have been outed as informants and cops in Portland were working with the group during protests. It wasn't just "being cordial".
Did the police provide personal information on other officers to the proud boys? If we are going after cops who cozied up to the proud boys, can we then go after cops who cozied up with BLM protesters as well over the course of all the riots and protests over the last year or so?

Cops use drug dealers, mafia, and many other undesirables as informants all the time. I don’t think law enforcement recognized how bad pbs were until they were outed in dc and then they started cracking down on them and the pbs turned against law enforcement.

I think in some areas, the anti law enforcement sentiment was so strong that it was the enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of thing.

I hated almost all of the local drug dealers I dealt with my entire career, but there was a sort of mutual respect or some kind of kinship when it came to out of town dealers who were infinitely more dangerous and willing to kill. So we would back off of them a bit when they provided information about the more dangerous crews. It wasn’t a free pass, but it was more of a decision to focus on the bigger threat. If there was a bar fight between the two groups, personally, I went to the local guys I knew first to try snd figure out what was happening.

It’s good he got fired. I hope he doesn’t get a politically insane activist judge that allows this to move forward, or in case of the worst case scenario there, a brainwashed jury.

Back