Black man sets white girl on fire

I'm very familiar with that website. I want you to (a) use it to substantiate your claim that feminists deny any biological difference between men and women, or (b) admit that you're full of shit.
Ooofff. Pem having a tough night tonight.

Tomorrow's a new day @Pem123. Things will look better in the morning...

not really? now i'm just curious, in your head, why is a fake race issue bad but a fake gender issue ok?
Who said a fake gender issue is ok? Why haven't you quoted ts yet? Also are you a victim of domestic violence?

I answered you clearly and concisely. I'm sorry you're too dense to keep up with the conversation.
clearly and concisely would be a yes or no answer. you just talked in circles then came out and basically said "it's only sexist when men do it"

man smacks woman=sexism
woman smacks man=no label for it

because feminism is about equality.

I'm not sure you know what that word means... Or what you're talking about in general. Actually, it's very clear to me and everyone else.

I answer posts directed at me that make sense. Not one's like you posted. And again, anyone that believes in stories like Noah's Ark really shouldn't be mocking anyone else's intelligence. That was my point... And it was a fair one.

None of that crap was fair. I called out someone for acting childish, and you want to attack me instead, with the Ark story of all things, as if you know what I believe.

You're out of line as usual, ignorantly making assumptions and acting foolishly.

clearly and concisely would be a yes or no answer. you just talked in circles then came out and basically said "it's only sexist when men do it"

man smacks woman=sexism
woman smacks man=no label for it

because feminism is about equality.
What's it like to always be wrong about everything?

Ahhh, the double post. A sure sign of not being gotten to...
it's a sad state of affairs when you are so butthurt from some other thread about trannys that you follow me here. i wasn't ever talking to you in this thread, why are you even bothering me, you're adding nothing to any conversation except being those two poster's hype man.

what's even sadder is when some douchebag atheists act like you. "oh, you believe in god, you're opinion is invalid" and "so i went to my family members funeral and started a fight because i refused to particiapte in any traditions" great job! you must be so cool.

as non-believer myself, it's people like you that are the reason i avoid calling myself an atheist.

Last edited:
Who said a fake gender issue is ok? Why haven't you quoted ts yet? Also are you a victim of domestic violence?
because i already told you, the TS was a dunce for claiming this a race issue. but there are idiots starting threads all over the place i'm not going to go in every thread and try to tell them what they should be talking about instead of what they want to talk about.

but you ont he other hand are upset that he falsely made it about race, and wanted him to make it falsely about gender. because you're a hypocrite.

I remember reading about this story 6 or so months ago and some Anonymous chapter was on to it as they couldn't accept that no one had been caught yet despite various people being questioned. Many facebook profiles had been hacked by these Anonymous activists and one of the black females who I believe had been questioned had shown to had made racist comments on her facebook about how white cops should have their daughters gang raped in front of them, and accused the father of the murdered girl of killing her.

So allegedly 1 female who was questioned but not connected to the crime made some racist comments, but that still has nothing to do with the motive of the guy who has been charged.

no answers still. SHOCKING!

That guy is known for making non-arguments and empty posts. It's partly why I think he's young.

The term you guys were looking for earlier is equality feminism, which has taken a few different directions, the more radical of which adheres to very little differences between sexes outside of appearance.

Not that it matters, no one seems to want to discuss things, they want to one-up each other like children. I left the Heavies for this exact reason, and maybe it's time to move on from here as well, it's really been on the decline.

Very often not, if it's ever even an option. Have you ever known anyone who was in an abusive relationship?
Yes. In fact just recently a woman who became friends with my mom not long ago stayed at our place for over week because her husband became aggressive and smashed the back window of her car. She didn't need slit his throat in his sleep, she just removed herself.

This apologist argument for violence perpetrated by women always overlooks the phenomena of men using violence in self defense against a violent partner and it overestimates the proportion of violence by women that is in fact self defense
Symmetry in Self-Defense
Probably the most frequently argued difference in motives of women perpetrators
is the assertion that when women assault a partner it is usually an act of self~
defense. For example, the influential World Health Organization report on violence
states that "Where violence by women occurs it is more likely to be in the form of
self-defense (32, 37, 38)" (Krug, Dahlberg, Mercy, Zwi, & Lozano, 2002). However,
examination of references 32, 37, and 38 found that reference 32 (Saunders, 1986)
reports that 70% of the minor violence and 60% of the severe violence was not in self defense.
Reference 37 (Dekeseredy, Saunders, Schwartz, et aI., 1997) used a similar
method, and got similar results: 37% of the minor violence and 43% of the severe
violence was initiated by women.
Reference 38 (Johnson & Ferraro, 2000) is a review
article that cites references 32 and 37 and does not report new empirical data. In
addition, neither of these studies had data on self-defense by men, so neither provide
a basis for concluding that violence by women differs from violence by men. Reference
37 (1997) does report data but they show that only 6.9% ofthe women acted in
self-defense.
At least six other studies report data on self-defense. Five of the six found that
only a small percentage of women's violence was in self~defense
(Carrado, George,
Loxam, Jones, & Templar, 1996; Cascardi & Vivian, 1995; Felson & Messner, 1998;
Follingstad, Wright, Lloyd, & Sebastian, 1991; Pearson, 1997; Sarantakos, 1999;
Sommer, 1996). For the one study that found high rates of self-defense, the percentage
in self-defense was slightly greater for men (56%) than for women (42%)
(Harned,2001).
Rather than self-defense, the most usual motivations for violence by women, like the
motivations of men, are coercion, anger, and punishing misbehavior by their partner

(Cascardi & Vivian, 1995; Fiebert & Gonzalez, 1997; Kernsmith, 2005). For example,
Pearson (1997) reports that 90% of the women she studied assaulted their partner
because they were furious, jealous, or frustrated and not because they tried to defend
themselves. These motives are parallel to the motivations of men perpetrators. Research
on homicides by women shows similar results. For example, Jurik and Gregware (1989)
studied 24 women-perpetrated homicides and found that 60% had a previous criminal
record, 60% had initiated use of physical force, and 21% of the homicides were in response
to "prior abuse" or "threat of abuse/death."A larger study by Felson and Messner
(1998), drawing upon 2,058 partner homicide cases, determined that 46% ofthe women
perpetrators had previously been abused, but less than 10% had acted in self-defense.
http://pubpages.unh.edu/~mas2/V71-Straus_Thirty-Years-Denying-Evidence-PV_10.pdf

because i already told you, the TS was a dunce for claiming this a race issue. but there are idiots starting threads all over the place i'm not going to go in every thread and try to tell them what they should be talking about instead of what they want to talk about.

but you ont he other hand are upset that he falsely made it about race, and wanted him to make it falsely about gender. because you're a hypocrite.
I already said it was a domestic violence issue bro ( even tho overwhelming amount of domestic violence is committed by men) not sure if you saw the three or so times I said it. Not gonna lie I did look at the trap thread once or twice in the p&m, but if you have a crush on me gonna to have say I'm not into dudes.

Outcries tend to happen when a black person is RIGHTFULLY killed by a non black person and not found guilty. That is the difference here.

Note, there is also an outcry when a black person is murdered and the person gets away with it. This would warrant an outcry.

Oh yes, the righteouss beatdown of Rodney King.

I already said it was a domestic violence issue bro ( even tho overwhelming amount of domestic violence is committed by men) not sure if you saw the three or so times I said it. Not gonna lie I did look at the trap thread once or twice in the p&m, but if you have a crush on me gonna have say I'm not into dudes.
The only asymmetry in DV between the genders is in the ER visits and deaths which are slightly over 2:1 female to male ratio. That is certainly an important difference but I'm not sure I'd say its necessarily overwhelming and when it comes to your day to day DV there's plenty of evidence to suggest that the split is close to 50/50 with some studies finding that women are more likely to initiate the violence.

Outcries tend to happen when a black person is RIGHTFULLY killed by a non black person and not found guilty. That is the difference here.

Note, there is also an outcry when a black person is murdered and the person gets away with it. This would warrant an outcry.

Remember the riots from the murder of Walter Scott? No, of course you dont.

Quinton Tellis' second alleged victim :

student31.jpg

Meing-Chen Hsiao, 34, former ULM grad student stabbed to death near her apt.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/nicolasmedi...ds-tie-jessica-chambers-suspect-to-two-murder

Also, 17 others were indicted for crimes unrelated to these murders, but as a result of the information gathered during the investigation.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/.../gang-offensive-underway-north-miss/77349156/
635857933287613377-panola-roundup.jpg

Last edited:
I read the same story, but all I took away was that some Atheist killed a Christian woman. He was an unemployed Liberal, and she was a hardworking Conservative.

The only asymmetry in DV between the genders is in the ER visits and deaths which are slightly over 2:1 female to male ratio. That is certainly an important difference but I'm not sure I'd say its necessarily overwhelming and when it comes to your day to day DV there's plenty of evidence to suggest that the split is close to 50/50 with some studies finding that women are more likely to initiate the violence.
I get different results depending on what I google, but you might be right my ex used to smack me around a lot lol. Not gonna lie the sex was crazy tho.

I hope he gets punished to the full extent of the law. Prayers to the victims family. That being said people turning this into a race thing or poor white people thing etc. are sad.

Yeah, it seems irrelevant. All it does it start senseless arguments.

Back