Black man sets white girl on fire

well it used to be fighting so that male and female are equal under the law, and now that we have achieve that, it has watered down to this http://everydayfeminism.com/
Yeah it's now more about actual practical equality and not just legal equality, true. I have no idea why that's a problem or what that has to do with your previous post, though.

I should hope so. Anyone that believes that nonsense and has the balls to question anyone else or call them a child deserves whatever they get.

I was actually nice about it, all things considered.

so you admit that you use logical fallacy ?

the TS was wrong for making it a race issue when it's not. there you can stop trying to deflect.

now, why do you think it's ok to falsely make this a gender issue when it's not?
I already said it was a domestic violence issue bro. That means our argument is over. Go quote ts and ask him why he falsely made this a race issue when it was not or continue to poke at me.

any chance you can answer these questions?

so when a woman kills her boyfriend is it a gender issue aswell?
when casey anthony killed her kids was it a gender issue? or maybe it was a gender issue?

or are those just plain domestic violence and have nothing to do with gender?
You're pretty dense.

He was charged, he will either face life without parole or death, end of the argument.

Outcries tend to happen when people walk out.

Outcries tend to happen when a black person is RIGHTFULLY killed by a non black person and not found guilty. That is the difference here.

Note, there is also an outcry when a black person is murdered and the person gets away with it. This would warrant an outcry.

What I'm saying is that for someone who believes in something so ridiculous, that children themselves thumb their noses at the mere mention of it... It's pretty bold for you to be calling someone's thinking childish.

Someone's thinking childish? What idea did I call childish?

I called his behaviour childish, cause it was. It was also sincere. I fear that I might be speaking with children.

so you admit that you use logical fallacy ?
This is one of those posts while instead of giving a legit response, you just shake your head and marvel at the lack of intelligence it took to produce it.

Yeah it's now more about actual practical equality and not just legal equality, true. I have no idea why that's a problem or what that has to do with your previous post, though.

well because feminist today (especially on that crazy website ) denied any biological difference between man and women so any social outcome is caused by patriarchy.

I already said it was a domestic violence issue bro. That means our argument is over. Go quote ts and ask him why he falsely made this a race issue when it was not or continue to poke at me.
not really? now i'm just curious, in your head, why is a fake race issue bad but a fake gender issue ok?

This is one of those posts while instead of giving a legit response, you just shake your head and marvel it the lack of intelligence it took to produce it.

you can't complain about that while you yourself using logical fallacy

and you don't show any cohesive argument yourself, all you said in this thread because someone is religious that make their argument invalid, which is stupid things to say.

and i remember in last thread you did not give and legit responses to me either.

you can't complain about that while you yourself using logical fallacy

and you don't show any cohesive argument yourself, all you said in this thread because someone is religious that make their argument invalid, which is stupid things to say.

and i remember in last thread you did not give and legit responses to me either.
I'm not sure you know what that word means... Or what you're talking about in general. Actually, it's very clear to me and everyone else.

I answer posts directed at me that make sense. Not one's like you posted. And again, anyone that believes in stories like Noah's Ark really shouldn't be mocking anyone else's intelligence. That was my point... And it was a fair one.

well you haven't read that website then, which make you clueless about the insanity of third wave feminist.
I'm very familiar with that website. I want you to either (a) use it to substantiate your claim that feminists deny any biological difference between men and women, or (b) admit that you're full of shit.

Women barely ever murder their partners, and when they do it's typically because they didn't know how else to stop him from abusing her and/or her children.
Because calling the police isn't enough?

Back