Black man sets white girl on fire

yup true and thats a problem

but by admitting that you also have to admit man and women born with different physical abilities and characteristic which destroy 80% of feminist argument.
In no way shape or form does that destroy any of the feminist argument, actually. What do you think feminism is, exactly?

I hope he's raped and beaten every single day in Prison. And then brutally murdered... Fucking waste of oxygen.

Sure you can make the argument about it being a domestic violence issue not a gender issue even tho most domestic violence is overwhelmingly commited by men. I have a question for you. Why would you focus your energies pressing the gender vs domestic issue and not condemn TS for making it into a race issue? TS tried to make domestic violence issue into a race issue yet you're concern is gender. Why is that?
because you're a hypocrite and i'm calling you out for it.

alot of people start alot of dumbshit threads that don't need to exist, but not everyone acts like a sanctimonious dick about not inventing the right social issue.

For the very last time, the fact that the numbers are so heavily skewed in one direction makes this a gender issue. If there was a disturbing trend of black people setting white people on fire, obviously this case would be a race issue, but that is not the case. There IS, however, a disturbing trend of men murdering their female domestic partners.
so you're just a troll then?

it's a pretty simple question

It's responses like these that scare me into wondering if I'm wasting my days speaking to children on the internet. It sincerely bothers me.
Anyone who believes in a 2000 year old mythology has zero right to question anyone else's beliefs or comments.

None.

because you're a hypocrite and i'm calling you out for it.

alot of people start alot of dumbshit threads that don't need to exist, but not everyone acts like a sanctimonious dick about not inventing the right social issue.
I can agree it's a domestic violence issue, but calling me a hypocrite? Lol you sound mad bro. I'm still waiting for you to condemn ts for making a domestic violence issue into a race issue. Please continue to focus your energy on me tho ;)

I can agree it's a domestic violence issue, but calling me a hypocrite? Lol you sound mad bro. I'm still waiting for you to condemn ts for making a domestic violence issue into a race issue. Please continue to focus your energy on me tho ;)
Oh, he mad.

Kids, here are clear example of ad hominem.
I should hope so. Anyone that believes that nonsense and has the balls to question anyone else or call them a child deserves whatever they get.

I was actually nice about it, all things considered.

the TS was wrong for making it a race issue when it's not. there you can stop trying to deflect.

now, why do you think it's ok to falsely make this a gender issue when it's not?

I should hope so. Anyone that believes that nonsense and has the balls to question anyone else or call them a child deserves whatever they get.

I was actually nice about it, all things considered.

So explain this to me clearly so I can understand. Because I believe in God, I can't point out when someone is being childish, or may actually be young? Is this correct?

any chance you can answer these questions?

so when a woman kills her boyfriend is it a gender issue aswell?
when casey anthony killed her kids was it a gender issue? or maybe it was a gender issue?

or are those just plain domestic violence and have nothing to do with gender?

So explain this to me clearly so I can understand. Because I believe in God, I can't point out when someone is being childish, or may actually be young? Is this correct?
What I'm saying is that for someone who believes in something so ridiculous, that children themselves thumb their noses at the mere mention of it... It's pretty bold for you to be calling someone's thinking childish.

Back