Black man sets white girl on fire

Even if it was you think they would report it lol. You can fuck a race you racist against, mens cock is never racist only his mind.
Again, there is no indication here that the guy did it because he was racist against Whites.

The federal government keeps hate crimes stats and in it they do list Blacks as perps and Whites as victims; so the gov. is not trying to hide anything.

Why would you like the thread to stay a race issue? Seems like the criminal had a record of violence against women so it might be a gender issue don't you think?
who said i wanted to keep it a race issue?

if you don't want the thread to be about race when it's not a race issue, why would you want the thread to be about gender when it's not a gender issue?

I agree with everybody who said this murder had nothing to do with race.

But...

Why is this 19 year old called a woman, while the last 19 year old killed by a cop was called a teenager?

Just a strange inconsistency, I suppose.

HIS woman specifically, yes. She did something he didn't like and he took her life because he thought it was his to take. He thought it was okay to exact brutal revenge upon a disrespectful woman.
so when a woman kills her boyfriend is it a gender issue aswell?
when casey anthony killed her kids was it a gender issue? or maybe it was a gender issue?

or are those just plain domestic violence and have nothing to do with gender?

who said i wanted to keep it a race issue?

if you don't want the thread to be about race when it's not a race issue, why would you want the thread to be about gender when it's not a gender issue?
Ok, what do you think the issue of the thread should be about? Please tell me. I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say.
200w.gif

Yet another woman brutally murdered by an ex boyfriend. this isn't a BLM matter, it's a feminism matter.

i started to think that you actually making fun of sjw by being one.

Ok, what do you think the issue of the thread should be about? Please tell me. I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say.
200w.gif
some crazy guy killed his ex.

so becausde you can't think of what the issue of what this thread should be you need to invent one? so why do you have a problem if the invented issue is race instead of gender?

same questions to you.

when casey anthony killed her kids was it a gender issue? or maybe it was a gender issue?

Guess the gender who commits the most domestic violence murders?

All I'm trying to take your point and take it a step further. Now you're trying to go back to 1st base

Since you sound like a guy fighting against domestic violence then you would already be aware of the fact that the risk of being murdered after leaving an abusive relationship is even higher for black women than other groups.

The risk of being in an abusive relationship in the first place is higher for black women..

The rate of domestic violence for interracial couples is closer to the rate of monoracial black couples than monoracial whites.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/

It's not that this is a racial driven crime, it's just that she was more at risk to begin with due to same common denominator

Last edited:
As I said, when that happens (and it hardly ever does, making it per definition a gender issue), it's typically a woman desperately trying to escape an abusive relationship. There are of course exceptions, but the numbers are FAR too skewed one way for this to not be a gender issue.

All I'm trying to take your point and take it a step further. Now you're trying to go back to 1st base

Since you sound like a guy fighting against domestic violence then you would already be aware of the fact that the risk of being murdered after leaving an abusive relationship is even higher for black women than other groups.

The risk of being in an abusive relationship in the first place is higher for black women.

The rate of domestic violence for interracial couples is closer to the rate of monoracial black couples than monoracial whites.

It's not that this is a racial driven crime, it's just that she was more at risk to begin with due to same common denominator
Stop going off topic. That has nothing to do with this thread about feminism and male violence.

some crazy guy killed his ex.

so becausde you can't think of what the issue of what this thread should be you need to invent one? so why do you have a problem if the invented issue is race instead of gender?

same questions to you.

Sure you can make the argument about it being a domestic violence issue not a gender issue even tho most domestic violence is overwhelmingly commited by men. I have a question for you. Why would you focus your energies pressing the gender vs domestic issue and not condemn TS for making it into a race issue? TS tried to make domestic violence issue into a race issue yet you're concern is gender. Why is that?

True but again, men do far more actual damage and pose a much greater physical danger in domestic violence cases than women do.

yup true and thats a problem

but by admitting that you also have to admit man and women born with different physical abilities and characteristic which destroy 80% of feminist argument.

As I said, when that happens (and it hardly ever does, making it per definition a gender issue), it's typically a woman desperately trying to escape an abusive relationship. There are of course exceptions, but the numbers are FAR too skewed one way for this to not be a gender issue.
ok, there are alot of relationships where the violence goes one way. and let's say in this relationship it is 100% girlfriend abusing boyfriends then she eventually kills him. gender issue?

and i know you think you are clever by saying typical it 's women trying to escape... but you adding the word typically shows that you know it's not all the time.

when just a shitty women murders her boyfriend that hasn't laid a finger on her is it a gender issue?

Why is this 19 year old called a woman, while the last 19 year old killed by a cop was called a teenager?

Good question. What does one have to do to achieve the title of 'youth'?

Its actually funny how wrong the Left is on these issues. Its not a gender issue at all, women abuse men at the same rate as men and are more likely to use weapons. Men do more damage by virtue of being larger and stronger.

However, Blacks are FAR more likely to assault there partners (whether male or female) then any other demographic.

This isn't a race baiting thread, and the use of that term has become ridiculous. There is a serious violence problem within the black community specifically. There is a VERY serious black on white violence problem. Ignore it till your blue in the face, it doesn't change anything.

Just one more example of why blacks will continue to be increasingly ostracized and find themselves the subject of social biases, until they as a group take to dealing with the issues that create such a massive statistical issue people will quite reasonably and natural tendency to so hesitation to accept new people in their social circle.

Everything in the US is about race. Black guy gets shot by Asian cop-- it's cause he's black. Asian cop faces jail time-- It's cause he's Asian. Black guy sets girl on fire... And on and on.

This is also why the BLM crap gets annoying. Just cause you're black and suffer an injustice is not cause you're black, no more than any of the above examples. Will Smith doesn't get an Oscar nomination-- must be cause he's black...

Just stop already.

ok, there are alot of relationships where the violence goes one way. and let's say in this relationship it is 100% girlfriend abusing boyfriends then she eventually kills him. gender issue?

and i know you think you are clever by saying typical it 's women trying to escape... but you adding the word typically shows that you know it's not all the time.

when just a shitty women murders her boyfriend that hasn't laid a finger on her is it a gender issue?
For the very last time, the fact that the numbers are so heavily skewed in one direction makes this a gender issue. If there was a disturbing trend of black people setting white people on fire, obviously this case would be a race issue, but that is not the case. There IS, however, a disturbing trend of men murdering their female domestic partners.

Back