Black lives matter drones do it again.

I know how John Kerry's campaign would have handled this, which would have been much more reasonable and enjoyable to watch.

If Donald Trump was black he would have all of these #blacklivesmatter votes.

Its modernized movement of racial supremacy. BLM = reverse KKK

I like how right before the retards got on stage Sanders praised Seattle for being progressive. Yeah, progressive as hell.

I know how John Kerry's campaign would have handled this, which would have been much more reasonable and enjoyable to watch.

John Kerry would never be targeted by any of these groups that I previously mentioned.

I have the distinct feeling these women have no clue about who Sanders is or what he's done. A Sanders presidency would focus on basically every issue that is important to BLM.

what the hell is bernies old utopian fairy tale ass going to do for poor black people living in shitholes like Baltimore or st Louis?

If black lives matter so much these disruptive rallies should be held in Baltimore, Chicago, St. Louis etc...

Bingo.

Just watch their verbal reaction when they're challenged by being told 'All Lives Matter!'

[Yt]t-Mz_78Sb6Y[/MEDIA]

It feels like we're living in some sort of Twilight Zone nightmare world when saying that all human beings' lives are equally valuable regardless of race is something you get attacked for.

It feels like we're living in some sort of Twilight Zone nightmare world when saying that all human beings' lives are equally valuable regardless of race is something you get attacked for.

Not if you understand the political context.

Saying 'All Lives Matter' discredits the political motivations of social change of 'Black Lives Matter.'

Its absolutely disgusting how they are able to bully whoever bow down to them

Something stinks.

This is the second time they've gone after Bernie, a man who is arguably the most progressive member of the U.S. government, a man with a consistent progressive record going back over 40 years.

I could understand if, perhaps, Bernie was leading in most of the polls, or was favored to win the nomination, but he isn't. If I wanted to attract attention to my movement/cause, or simply cause trouble for a candidate who doesn't give two shits about black lives, he isn't the one I'd be disrupting.

He needs a security detail.

Not if you understand the political context.

Saying 'All Lives Matter' discredits the political motivations of social change of 'Black Lives Matter.'

I can understand your point
however, thats just a convenient way to impose white guilt on anyone and everyone

I can understand your point
however, thats just a convenient way to impose white guilt on anyone and everyone

'However?'

That's the whole point. One of the obvious 'social change' political motivations of the group.

Another, is the implication that black lives don't matter to those that the chant is targeted to, and it's to convince blacks that they're social victims of whites.

He would have had my vote if he pushed them off the stage. Honestly, if if somebody had showed me this and told me it was a parody video of protesters, I would have believed them.

'However?'

That's the whole point. One of the obvious 'social change' political motivations of the group.

Another, is the implication that black lives don't matter to those that the chant is targeted to, and it's to convince blacks that they're social victims of whites.

I realize that, I was agreeing with you, I guess i did a bad job of that

Do we have a mega-thread for this topic yet? We need one. I don't care to see a new thread for every trivial development in this soap opera.

Michael Brown deserved to die. He is trash.

I don't see why people use him for the movement

blacklivesmatter = socially accepted racism

There's no such thing as racism towards whites.
There's no such thing as sexism towards men.

Hip hip hurray for hypocrisy.

Back