Black friday thread?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Joe Rogan's Kettlebell, Nov 3, 2017.

1. KidMoe Kid Moe

Looking good! As long as you can't fit a glove in the opening (from the looks of it no), I think you're safe.
    Is the chin strap a buckle?

2. RDL81 Purple Belt

Yeah I don’t think you can will have to see once I am using it but it’s amazing how better the vision is compared the winning and so much more compact too.

yes it’s a buckle I would have preferred a clip to be honest

3. Charlie1989 White Belt

Congrats dude it looks really nice. Can't wait until mine arrives.

If you get in some sparring it'll be great to get some initial impressions.

RDL81 likes this.
  4. RDL81 Purple Belt

Managed to get three rounds in this morning initial impressions are very favourable I didn’t really notice I was wearing it as it’s so light and such great vision I wasn’t in With a very heavy hitter but shots I took on it was fine

Charlie1989 and vision1 like this.
  5. Charlie1989 White Belt

Finally got the Fly Superbar X and Wraith X. First impressions seems good but I'll have to wait until the gym opens up again to try them out. I got the groin guard in a small and it is a bit tighter than I had expected.

RDL81 likes this.
  6. RDL81 Purple Belt

You only paid £50 for the groin guard right? So sure you would easily sell it for that locally if too small

Charlie1989 likes this.
  7. Charlie1989 White Belt

I missed this one. Yeah I got it on the black friday sale but it seems fine now. Must've just been my fat arse from the covid diet. Unfortunately things are a bit lit now with covid in RSA so I won't be going back to gym anytime soon. Hopefully if I can get to Canada end of Jan/early Feb I can start training again.

RDL81 likes this.
  8. AdmRuss White Belt

I started to build a gym at my house, at black friday I bought a lot of good equipment on good price

RDL81 likes this.