Black friday thread?

yokkao 40% off sale
nov 22nd - 29th
the code is BLACK19
https://www.yokkao.com/

no clue on the quality of their stuff but was considering getting some gloves and shorts. can anyone speak on if they're any good?
I bought a pair with that sale but might just end up selling them, will see after htey come in I guess

my impression is that Yokkao is generally overpriced but 40% makes it a lot more attractive

I bought a pair with that sale but might just end up selling them, will see after htey come in I guess

my impression is that Yokkao is generally overpriced but 40% makes it a lot more attractive

Let us know how they fit please.

I wonder if they improves their craftmanship. They were falling appart quickly if I remember correctly.

I'm trying to find a specific kind of heavy bag mount for a ceiling joist. Haven't had any luck. Joists are 20.5" apart

I'm trying to find a specific kind of heavy bag mount for a ceiling joist. Haven't had any luck. Joists are 20.5" apart

Have a custom one built at a metal shop. My brother is a welder and built one for me. You can look online for a ceiling joist heavy bag mount for design idea.

Ive seen a lot , First they raise prices like 3,4 days before black Friday and then they offer discount on them

Rival Boxing has some good deals, but only on the old product line. Nothing on the 2.0 line sadly.

I'm kinda disappointed that Triumph United had separate sales for their line of gear. It's like if I wanted to buy some made in Thailand gear and some of their regular gear, I'd have to pay shipping twice.

Our BLACK FRIDAY is running till Sunday, Dec1st!!

30-35% off on BJJ /// 20% off on Judo
Use Code: BLACK at checkout

Prices are in CDN$...so a big bonus if you convert to US$. You will be looking at around $80(US$) for a gi.
Check us out at www.shop.fushida.ca

Back