Black Friday deals

I haven't bought a game console since the Gamecube. But a ps4 plus Spiderman for $200 is very tempting.
I built a PC not too long ago and still play PS3, but this is tempting for those exclusive titles. Although, $200 would get me A LOT of PS3 games, and that system still holds up.

NBA 2K19 is 40$ right now for xbox,i got that with Dirt4 for 15$.

i think it only lasts until this sunday.

Yuge Xbox One digital sale for Gold members. Rand Al Thor the man with a million goes over the juicy deals.

I’m thinking about grabbing one of those $199 xbox or ps. I wonder, are they going to be pretty hard to get? Should I try to get one as soon as they become available? Or do you think I can grab one on Wednesday?

My birthday is on Tuesday, so I kinda want to hold out in case someone gets one for me.

I’m thinking about grabbing one of those $199 xbox or ps. I wonder, are they going to be pretty hard to get? Should I try to get one as soon as they become available? Or do you think I can grab one on Wednesday?

My birthday is on Tuesday, so I kinda want to hold out in case someone gets one for me.

I would go asap or try to get one online. They are door crashers and will prob. sell out.

This is my first year with a pc for gaming. Does steam usually do anything for cyber Monday?
Yeah man, and keep an eye on

greenmangaming , Humble and Cdkeys. Most of their PC games are for Steam, tons of deals to be had.

Pretty much every major retailer, including amazon, has their deals live now.

Honestly would be better just spending the extra few dollars and getting the FH4 bundle.
I agree. I saw that one and almost decided to get. Heck, I still might. Forza would be one of the main reasons I’d get a Xbox.

Just bought a ps4 with Spiderman for $200 and The Last of Us for $15.
Nice! Don't want to spend money right now but that's hard to pass up. Where did you order yours?

Back