Crime Black Florida teen shoots self; Jesse Jackson calls for charges on officers.

There's no reference to jackson asking for them to be charged with murder in that article, just a special prosecutor to review. Wrong article?

I read it in one of the articles that he wanted the officers charged. Plus, what other purpose would a special prosecutor serve?

If you asked them what they wanted, they would say justice for Devon, and when you ask them what that looks like-it’s either charges and money for the family

reading 35 shots seemed excessive, but watching it, the shooting was so quick they must have had rapid fire trigger fingers. Either way, that seems irrelevant. He pulled a gun and they lit him up. Suicide by cop, sad but at least the kid put the gun on himself instead of trying to take an innocent life with him.
My guess, is they were concerned he was reaching for a gun (in this case they were right) And when he fired it, they assumed he fired at a cop, yes 35 shots seems like a lotm but how many of those shots even hit him considering he was ducking down in the car, and the officers kept their distance as to not get shot. So i tend to side with the cops, better to be safe then sorry.

I thought that too, theres nothing in that article about calling for charges, just an investigation. I dont care enough to google search it, but since its in the thread title, Id say its on TS to provide that info.

I can’t find the first article I read, and the one that I think it was, was blocked by a paywall. It was there that I read that they want justice and the special prosecutor to investigate and file appropriate charges-which are none. But what do you think calling for a special investigator is for?

Jesse Jackson is a shit head aways looking to make money. He thing was and is blackmail so he must have so way to make money in mind.

It was a good shoot and with the situation 35 shots is not out of the question.

I love the logic shown here to defend shooting an 18 year-old's dead body 35 times.

I love the logic shown here to defend shooting an 18 year-old's dead body 35 times.

Cops are taught to shoot center mass until the threat stops moving, as it's possible for even severely injured people to start shooting back. Every incident the left makes a big deal out of the number of bullets discharged, in the span of 2 seconds in this case, and every time the left refuses to listen to the explanation. You're too dumb to understand it anyway. I can't wait to hear your next talking point: "Why didn't they shoot him in the leg?!"

I`m trying to understand what the afro american tried to achieve,"tell my momma i love her?"
maybe you tell her? why this man was so desperate to provoke the cops and get himself killed?

Cops are taught to shoot center mass until the threat stops moving, as it's possible for even severely injured people to start shooting back. Every incident the left makes a big deal out of the number of bullets discharged, in the span of 2 seconds in this case, and every time the left refuses to listen to the explanation. You're too dumb to understand it anyway. I can't wait to hear your next talking point: "Why didn't they shoot him in the leg?!"
The kid killed himself in his car, he didn't charge them with a knife.

The kid killed himself in his car, he didn't charge them with a knife.

Did you watch the video? Everything happens in less than split of a second. The only thing officers know at this point is that the guy pulled out a gun and a shot has been fired. He's become a lethal threat = lethal force. Use your head.

Did you watch the video? Everything happens in less than split of a second. The only thing officers know at this point is that the guy pulled out a gun and a shot has been fired. He's become a lethal threat = lethal force. Use your head.
Rationalize it however you like to make the mutilation of this kid's corpse more palatable.

I can’t find the first article I read, and the one that I think it was, was blocked by a paywall. It was there that I read that they want justice and the special prosecutor to investigate and file appropriate charges-which are none. But what do you think calling for a special investigator is for?

A special investigator should be on all officer involved killing to verify it was justified

The Jessie Jackson that purposely covered himself in MLK’s blood so he can get on tv for a interview ? Yea the hell with him

Jesse Jackson is a shit head aways looking to make money. He thing was and is blackmail so he must have so way to make money in mind.

It was a good shoot and with the situation 35 shots is not out of the question.
He's a con man and always had been. People like him are why black communities never improve.

He's a con man and always had been. People like him are why black communities never improve.
He's the stereotype of a race-hustler and always has been.
As long as there's grievances and a "ambulance to chase" he'll be making money.. So why quit.

Back