Crime Black Florida teen shoots self; Jesse Jackson calls for charges on officers.

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

a
tense standoff in Jacksonville in which a black 18 year old was shot by police has led to protests and calls for the officers to be charged. Oh, but a twist in this one is that Devon Gregory shot himself which led to officers firing their own weapons. Jesse Jackson has called for a special prosecutor to review and charge the officers with murder.

The car in which Gregory was traveling was pulled over due to the vehicle weaving in and out of traffic lanes. The driver was removed from the vehicle and willingly stepped out. The officers smelled marijuana and due to the actions of the driver, they removed him from the vehicle, which is legal under PA v Mimms. Gregory then shouts at police to shoot him after they pulled their weapons when he reaches under the seat. He first stated he was grabbing his phone, then continues to yell at officers to shoot him before he tells his brother that he loves him and his mamma. He then bends over snd shoots himself with four officers firing 35 times. This is why Jesse Jackson has called for officers to be charged with his death.

Yep, that’s right. He and other protesters are calling for police to be charged with his death after he shot himself in the face.

Will this intense stupidity and refusal to accept responsibility ever stop, or will it continue to get worse.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/21/police-body-cam-footage-shows-standoff-between-cops-and-suicidal-teenager/

blm affiliate claims Gregory was unarmed and murdered.

Also notice the second video where the blm idiot says that first he didn’t have a gun and when the reporter says that police said he did, she says he didn’t know about it. That’s so weird because he shoots himself with the gun he didn’t know about. I guess guns do just kill people

Also notice the second video where the blm idiot says that first he didn’t have a gun and when the reporter says that police said he did, she says he didn’t know about it. That’s so weird because he shoots himself with the gun he didn’t know about. I guess guns do just kill people
The media has outed themselves. This is just their way of sensationalism. They'll get people to pay attention and get ratings. Who cares if they lie and create a narrative that causes harm?

four cops firing shots at a guy that just shot himself. All they knew was that he was acting squirrelly and kept reaching under the seat. That shot goes off and that many shots can be fired in a second or two
35 is more than 8 shots per officer.... that's alot man... I was shot at from behind and in my return panic fire only shot 3 and hit 3 mostly center mass from about 20 yards.. these dudes were on top of him...

don't get me wrong Jessie jackson is nuts... but them firing 8-9 shots per is bananas.. what kind of bullshit firearms training did these guys have? you were a use of force officer weren't you? I worked the range a bit.. we both know that's too much... again bullshit on them trying to screw these innocent cops

a tense standoff in Jacksonville in which a black 18 year old was shot by police has led to protests and calls for the officers to be charged. Oh, but a twist in this one is that Devon Gregory shot himself which led to officers firing their own weapons.

"How dare you kill yourself before we can kill you" - cop's body cam

:p

reading 35 shots seemed excessive, but watching it, the shooting was so quick they must have had rapid fire trigger fingers. Either way, that seems irrelevant. He pulled a gun and they lit him up. Suicide by cop, sad but at least the kid put the gun on himself instead of trying to take an innocent life with him.

Back