Black Energy

Poseidon

Black Belt
Reaction score
So who's tried the new Tyson drink? I saw it today on the shelfs when I was buying some lunch lol....I passed on it, not into cans of sugar. I'll stick to white tea.

Welcome back Kotter.

Havent seen it. Is it really called Black Energy?

Energy drinks are just amino acids, vitamins, adaptogens like ginseng and stimulants like caffeine. Doesn't matter what you buy. They're practically the same.

Havent seen it. Is it really called Black Energy?

black_miketyson_megaboard-lodz11.jpg

Hear about the guy (may be a Canadian thing) who had a heart attack drinking "monster"?

Then I'm starting to read things on 5-hour energy.

Maybe these are individual cases where the guy is pounding back 5 bottles a day or something (when you shouldn't exceed 1).

I wonder if the vegan Tyson actually drinks this trash

I read the title of this thread and thought it was about the second account trolls that came out of the wordwork after Pac lost, making 100 posts a day.... goldsugar (prison bitch name) and riotman14 lol. Looks like they're re-banned lol.

Regarding the drink, looks like the reputation of rapist on Tyson has subsided and he's become more loveable/endorseable with age.

My ex-neighbor was a medical doctor and said there's been a big increase in alcohol poisioning cases because of energy drink drinkers masking the drunkeness allowing drinkers to drink more alcohol to dangerous levels.

Back